Pics of my 65 cyclone

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
Red Eagle

Pics of my 65 cyclone

Post by Red Eagle »

ImageImageImageImageImage Enjoy.

Don't mess with an old Marine. He'll just shot you.

Ratical

Re: Pics of my 65 cyclone

Post by Ratical »

I really Like it.. Love the White inside Black. How Close are you To Pigeon Forge TN

Be Good and You Will Be Lonesome

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Ratical wrote:How Close are you To Pigeon Forge TN
It would be cool to see it/you at PF, if it is too late to get a room I am sure Pops would let you sleep at the foot of his bed next to the mop bucket.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

albert

Post by albert »

Your car is awesome!!
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

albert wrote:Your car is awesome!!
This is your cars alter ego Albert!!! :D
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

1st of all .you are more then welcome to share the mop bucket closet,,,as long as you furnish your own clothes pin for your nose :wink: BUBBA ,that 1st year I spent the night in that closet was awful,,,,I nearly puked my brains out..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now 2nd.................ALBERT...take notice of those whls on THAT 65 comet,,,,,that is one super sharp 65 comet..............the whls make it !! AND just a foot note....OL POP ain't that crazy about chrome.....but ALBERT you do have a very pretty comet !!! :) :) :) :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: ol pop
pop/glenda

loman

Post by loman »

Your comet looks great! I agree with Ratical on liking the white interior with the black car. If you can make it to Pigeon Forge, you should do it. Definitely a good time.

Red Eagle

Post by Red Eagle »

I thank you all. I am about 8 hrs. from PF. I did not plan far enough ahead to join you all at this meet. June is crazy busy. I do intend on attending the next meet. Thanks for the invite on sharing the room. Everyone have a safe Memorial weekend. Keep our men and women in uniform in your thoughts and prayers. OORAH!

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Red Eagle even without plans you can come in Saturday that's when most people will be under Tent ,Great LOOKING CAR hope you can make trip ROLL COMETS J L

thos25

Post by thos25 »

RED EAGLE,
As the owner of a 65 CYCLONE also, let me convey to your my best on your car! What is there left to say except that your little buggy just adds to the COMET mystique in a truly awesome way! CONGATULATIONS ON A BEAUTIFUL CAR !!!
Kind Regards, thos25 :D

6T5 404

Post by 6T5 404 »

Red Eagle,
I am in Mansfield. Where are you, Steubenville area?
Dave

Red Eagle

Post by Red Eagle »

I got out this past Saturday and enjoyed some cruising around and visiting some friends. Sunday and Monday was a rain out. (may need to get a canoe before long) I am in south east Va. Close to 8 hours away. If above ground, I will be at the next meet. I am bummed out that I cannot be in PF to meet and chat with everyone. I look forward to all the comments and fun times that all will share that are attending.

albert

Post by albert »

popscomet wrote:1st of all .you are more then welcome to share the mop bucket closet,,,as long as you furnish your own clothes pin for your nose :wink: BUBBA ,that 1st year I spent the night in that closet was awful,,,,I nearly puked my brains out..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now 2nd.................ALBERT...take notice of those whls on THAT 65 comet,,,,,that is one super sharp 65 comet..............the whls make it !! AND just a foot note....OL POP ain't that crazy about chrome.....but ALBERT you do have a very pretty comet !!! :) :) :) :) :) :wink: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: ol pop
Pop, I agree that black Cyclone is awesome and the wheels are very nice. I have a soft spot however for red 1964 Calientes like yours because that was my first Comet I owned back in 1965 and I have a lot of memories when I see them.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Memories are what these old cars are all about,to me.....thanks POP
pop/glenda

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Very Nice!! Can you tell us more about the Cyclone? ROY?
Real Racecars have 3 pedals