My parts are starting to show up

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
comethead

Re: My parts are starting to show up

Post by comethead »

Nice new parts!
Man that Comet on the dolly looks like its about to TAKE OFF into orbit! Badass!

Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

A COMET looks bad to the bone no matter how ya display it...going or coming...it don't matter----pop
pop/glenda

StPro

Post by StPro »

Thanks guys. I have to agree their isn't a Comet I dislike. well maybe half a Comet I didn't care for.
All the parts are off the car now it is ready for the plaster. I will be nice when it is all clean metal to work with.
Only use the brakes to stop and get gas.
Projects
65 Comet 421Stroker
93 Mark VIII Supercharged w/Fogger
70 Torino GT

STROKED

Post by STROKED »

SHOW US SOME PIC'S OF THE MARK, TELL US ABOUT THE MOTOR. I LIKE IT ALREADY, LOVE THE LINC'S!!!...STROKED... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Stroked
"Alabama Fan That Bleeds Ford Blue"
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/rsbaker/
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h38 ... %20Bronco/
64 Comet BFX Tribute
66 AC Cobra Webers
73 Bronco

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Good luck on your Comet build.The Crites parts will need a little work but they are the best quality of any I have ever seen.I had to work the drivers side a little as the lower body mount held the fender too low,rebuilt it and then had to massage the area at the base of the windshield,no big deal though. ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

StPro

Post by StPro »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:Good luck on your Comet build.The Crites parts will need a little work but they are the best quality of any I have ever seen.I had to work the drivers side a little as the lower body mount held the fender too low,rebuilt it and then had to massage the area at the base of the windshield,no big deal though. ROY.
I noticed the fender top at the windshield was down and the lower bolt tab was tight on the rocker. nothing a fiberglass streacher cant fix.
STROKED wrote:SHOW US SOME PIC'S OF THE MARK, TELL US ABOUT THE MOTOR. I LIKE IT ALREADY, LOVE THE LINC'S!!!...STROKED... :shock: :shock: :shock:
There is not much to the Lincoln Its a 93 Mark VIII with 160k on the Od and I got bored it was my winter beater. I had the Vortech S trim setting on the shelf off my other Mark VIII That is getting fitted for twin 60MM turbos. So the beater Lincoln
now has a 4.6 DOHC Stroked to 5.0 S tim vortech, water to air intercooler , 90MM mas air, Sullivan Intake with NOS fogger Kit, long tube headers, 3500 stall converter and 456 Gears.
Only use the brakes to stop and get gas.
Projects
65 Comet 421Stroker
93 Mark VIII Supercharged w/Fogger
70 Torino GT