64 Cyclone

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
mikewlex

64 Cyclone

Post by mikewlex »

Hi. I have a 64 Mercury Cyclone and am thinking about selling it and would like to know what it is worth. Any help would be appreciated.

Pretty nice car. 77K miles. Number matching. I have original matching hubcaps and wheels. Original paperwork where it was purchased at the dealership including window sticker.

Contact me at m.wafford@insightbb.com if you have any questions or would like more information. Thanks.

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j464/candygirlky/

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: 64 Cyclone

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

WOW;nice 64 Comet!!Hard to say what it is worth as the 64/65 Comet pricing seems to be all over the range.If it is as solid as it looks I would say start high,maybe $15,000,good luck!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Nice looking cyclone ,clean and stright,very nice,,stop and think twice,before you sell you know what ya got===and nice ones are hard to come by but what ever you decide..hope you the best,,,,,,POP
pop/glenda

Boss/Cyclone
Site Admin
Location: South Central Michigan (Near Michigan International Speedway)

Post by Boss/Cyclone »

I like it! Like Roy said, there is a wide range in the recent sale prices. Good luck.
1965 Mercury Cyclone former drag car, 1971 Boss 351 engine, 4 speed, ladder bars, etc. Now returned to a street car.
Larry