My 65 pro Street...Would like to trade..

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
dajerseyrat

My 65 pro Street...Would like to trade..

Post by dajerseyrat »

I just found the site, I own a pro street 65 Comet with tons of custom work. It is a full 2x3 box pro street frame with Ford 9" and 33" MT's. It does have a Chevy motor and trans and is just a cruiser motor, gets 20 mpg...Looks fast but its just a cool cruiser..Autographed by Henry Winkler aka THE FONZ!! I would like to trade it for something different so if anyone got some offers email them my way..Looking to go back to Chevy for a while..

383MERC

Re: My 65 pro Street...Would like to trade..

Post by 383MERC »

Welcome! I know your car. I saw you at the Ocean City Cruise. I had my stock 65 Caliente down there for the last 2 spring shows.
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
1964 Fairlane 2 door sedan T-Bolt Clone
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

That car has sure been around,,,,,,,,,,,,
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

dajerseyrat

Post by dajerseyrat »

383MERC wrote:Welcome! I know your car. I saw you at the Ocean City Cruise. I had my stock 65 Caliente down there for the last 2 spring shows.
That would be the previous owner 2 years ago. He was from VA. I got it 2 summers ago. The car has traded hands several times, each owner adding his own touch and correcting things. My contributions have been getting rid of those god awful Caddillac tail lights, new front suspenion with correct spring rate, new radiator, new stereo, and new fuel cell...When I find something not up to my liking, I fix it..