New Section For Ford Motor Company Related Cars

All the Ford Sisters...Falcon, Mustang, Maverick & Fairlane, etc. Try and keep your post relevant for Comet users
comethead

Re: New Section For Ford Motor Company Related Cars

Post by comethead »

Beautiful Fairlane Doug!!
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

fryedaddy

Post by fryedaddy »

hey POP,my dad uesd to have 2 56 ford crown vics. he had a total of 11 56s at one time.1 of them was used in the movie coal miners daughter.they gave my dad 150 dollars a day to use it
fryedaddy
Image1966 caliente,428 4 speed,4.11 gears,nitrous,parachute

fairlaniac

Post by fairlaniac »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:Doug;that is a sweet 66!!I did not realize you were still running a 390,KOOL!!!Are you doing the FE race this year? I may ride back with Ken and his Comet!! ROY.
Roy, I have a 427 for the Fairlane. I was going gung-ho to put it in the Fairlane until a Comet landed in my garage :wink: I figured I'd better keep one car running for some nice weather fun. I'm not running my Fairlane at FERR but will be in the show field. I'm going to pay some more attention to the car show as it suffered some slip ups last year.
Doug Bender
1964 Comet Caliente
1966 Fairlane 427/4 Spd

ec164

Post by ec164 »

Doug nice car, and I must say you and Jody do one heck of a nice job on the FE Race Reunion, then to hear your passing on running your car to watch car show, my Hat's off to you.............Al
Your ahead in a Mercury....all the way!