Meteors and Monarchs were Mercurys

All the Ford Sisters...Falcon, Mustang, Maverick & Fairlane, etc. Try and keep your post relevant for Comet users
albert

Meteors and Monarchs were Mercurys

Post by albert »

Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

Lip Ripper

Re: Meteors and Monarchs were Mercurys

Post by Lip Ripper »

I have an old friend with the finest collection. I know he has cancer and I wonder what will happen. He has;

55,56 Crown Vicky glass top, hardtop and conv. and many other's of the same year's.
55,56 Merc, " " " "

59 Police interceptor
54 glass tops
63/64 Galaixe's, his wife has a 64 with 31k on it and it is triple black. The part's car's out back would make a movie. And I understand that he has building's in town that he owns stuffed full.

A collection that will make history depending on who is in charge of this upcoming auction. I hope I can go up and get one. He has a bunch of my old car's. 4 55/56 Merc's, a 64 Galaxie 500 XL come to mind. The 64 was Silver Smoke gray with a black vinyl top. I had completed most of the body, had a new top put on with a bunch of other work and got this foolish idea to go drag racing. Dick is a wonderful man and I hate to see it end like this.

Stacey
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.