64 Caliente 2 dr htp 6 cyl

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
Loner

Re: 64 Caliente 2 dr htp 6 cyl

Post by Loner »

poboyjo65 wrote:
albert wrote:
poboyjo65 wrote:You should go get that Albert! flip it , or add on to your garage! :D
Johno, those days are gone now, I live in an active adult community where you cannot add onto anything and they got rules worse than grade school. Neighbors already complain about me working on my car in the driveway, painting in the garage etc etc and that my exhausts are too loud. Speed limit is 25mph and they send me letters all the time about speeding. I go down to my daughters house nearby to get away from all these silly old people.
Well you figured out how to get in there, guess if you get enough of it you figure a way out of there. :lol: Just kiddin big Al ! we had a hot shot codes enforcer here for a while. A guy I already could not stand. he had a plumming store before that. walked in there to get some pvc drain pipe, I said I need some 1 1/4'' pipe, he said what are ya workin on? I said an old sink, he said then you need 1 1/2'' ,I said normally I'd agree but this is old give me the 1 1/4''! he comes back with it rings it up, I look down at the blue print on pipe> 1 1/2'' I said I need 1 1/4 didnt you hear me? he said if your working on a sink this is what you need. I looked at him & said No that is what you think I need, & then looked at his wife & ask her ,y'all dont have 1 1/4, if not they do down the road? she said wait a minute, came back with it he stormed off she rung me up. that is the kind of guy he was. so when he got his job I had to haul off an old truck & car to scrap or city would haul it off & charge me for the tow.After about a year & a new mayor & several complaints they figured out he didnt have the qualifications to earn what he did so they demoted him so much he got mad & quit. Hilter is what we called him. Moral of the story? I dont have one, It just came to mind :roll:
Sounds like California!!
I'm starting to see my friends get turned in for some really stupid stuff. I don't have a neighbor within a mile of me, so far I have not had a issue other than wild eyed claim jumpers.
Code enforcement is how I was able to buy my Comet.
You can no longer own more than 1000 sq. feet of stuff that isn't under a roof and no more than 10 cars where I live. Someone got turned in and had to sell.
Then the other day I took a load of scrap down to the valley. In that load was a truck cab that I had cut up.
There was a new weigh master at the scale and he informed me that he couldn't take the cab and that it is illegal in California to cut up a truck cab :shock: :shock:
It is getting to be a crazy place to live.

Matt

poboyjo65

Re: 64 Caliente 2 dr htp 6 cyl

Post by poboyjo65 »

Well it didnt last long! we all knew it wouldn't. I told my bro in law about it, he didnt move fast enough :roll:
Johno