Need help getting on 64/65 Comet facebook

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
barrys65cyclone

Need help getting on 64/65 Comet facebook

Post by barrys65cyclone »

Like Title says my Step daughter is trying to get registered on the 64/65 Comet face book site so I can list a ton of 64/65 Comet parts I have to sell but she keeps getting turned down can anybody help I no longer have a cell phone or any social media accounts nor do I want any see said she would be glad to help me out if she can get registered any help would be appreciated PM ME if you can help.
Thanks,
Barry

comet guy

Re: Need help getting on 64/65 Comet facebook

Post by comet guy »

Berry: 1964 & 1965 mercury comet cyclone-gen1 site and ask Tom Slick administrator

The Transplanter

Post by The Transplanter »

As far as I know, this forum has nothing to do with the facebook page.

What parts have you got as there may be an interest on here?

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

The Transplanter wrote:As far as I know, this forum has nothing to do with the facebook page.
The only FB group we control is Comet Central on FB, pretty easy too get in there just ask and I or someone will approve you :P That being said I have only had to boot one person so far off of FB.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

barrys65cyclone

Post by barrys65cyclone »

Thanks I had a member PM me to help .

fairlaniac

Post by fairlaniac »

You still appear to use the Internet and possibly a computer. Since you have these parts I think business wise it would be smart of you to create a Facebook account to sell your parts. This way you can control the posts and will not need to use your step daughter as a go between. Also if people see someone advertising parts and the say "hold on while I ask my step dad" it might raise a flag and they may just not proceed. Enough people know your name. If you've done good business in the past, your name being out there might be helpful instead of the step daughters. Sometimes you gotta put forth a good effort if you want to sell these days. All that said, a full list of what you have and posting it here would be helpful too.
Doug Bender
1964 Comet Caliente
1966 Fairlane 427/4 Spd