Daughters first show

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
popscomet

Re: Daughters first show

Post by popscomet »

that's a cool looking comet....hat's off to the women in your family.... :) 8) ( you did good)...very blessed....POP
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

That's cool that you're all involved in it together, even if you haven't been able to make any of the shows yet. You need to make a sign to place in the trunk that says "Pit Crew - Tom". :lol:
Jim

fair67

Post by fair67 »

Sorry for the late reply. I had the pleasure of going to my daughters third show with her. She drove I rode she only has a learners permit. We parked kinda by ourselves (mostly chevy cars) then to my surprise a few Fords showed up and parked right beside us. Their cars were well super nice compared to ours. However they found out it was my Daughters car and all were super nice and supportive. They thought it was great she wanted a car this old and also worked on it. All I can say is I will never forget this day. Thanks for the help this site is great.
By the way as for the tranny we replaced the Modulator valve, Put new filter and gasket, I adjusted the bands and put a strong magnet on the pan. I do not want to jinx us but the car seems to shift now.