64 202 Sedan rear window trim

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
gmsnowball

64 202 Sedan rear window trim

Post by gmsnowball »

Found some window trim from a 64 and 65 Falcon sedan, not sure if they will fit my 64 Comet 202 sedan. The company that sells the rear window glass says body codes 62A, 62B, and 62C are all the same as are the 64-65 Falcon 4 door sedans. Will the trim for these models interchange? Any help would be appreciated. Almost finished with the 202, just need a few more loose ends tied up and it will be back on the road for the first time in over 20 years.

Gary
Oklahoma Somewhere
Just Outside the Neutral Zone
64 Comet Calentie Convertible

lavron
Site Admin

Re: 64 202 Sedan rear window trim

Post by lavron »

Two door and four door sedans are the same.
gmsnowball wrote:The company that sells the rear window glass says body codes 62A, 62B, and 62C are all the same as are the 64-65 Falcon 4 door sedans. Will the trim for these models interchange?
I could be wrong, so no guarantees, but I am almost positive they will interchange, body types are the same between the Comet and Falcon.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Re: 64 202 Sedan rear window trim

Post by popscomet »

A couple of mo's ago,my son kept ordering a front gasket for a comet and whoever he was dealing with kept saying it was back ordred,,,time was running out to take OL RUSTY to PF,,so he changed venders and ordered one for a 64 falcon ,it worked perfect …...and the rest is history !!…...OL RUSTY got to go to PF with a new frt windshield.....with a new seal.....pop
pop/glenda