HE'S HERE !!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

HE'S HERE !!

Post by popscomet »

AT 2;46 PM,the little rascal come strollin into this world !! POP and GLENDA have that 1st grt grd child and his name is CHASE RYAN and he's as near perfect as can be.....the mother is doing just fine as well as the boy,in fact the mother works at the same hosp as she delivered in,,and she works 3rd shift,so this morning when she got off work,she felt ready so she walked over to the delivery section and told the doc and he put her in a room,,few hrs later history was made.....she told me ,POP i've had a busy night and a heck of a day,I think it's time for some sleep,,OH by the way...today while I was craddleing that boy in my arms ,he was looking all wide eyes and trying to take everything in and smileing he happen to notice my FORD cap on my head,he started moving his arms and hands and making a fist ,I told CORY..look he's shifting gears !!! yes -sir bob tail ...this boy is a KEEPER for SURE....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POP and GLENDA,,very proud grt grd parents 8) 8) 8)
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Re: HE'S HERE !!

Post by poboyjo65 »

Congratulations Pop & tell the rest of the gang for me! :D I bet you're as proud as a peacock! & struttin like the head rooster! dont throw your back out a whack, your chest will only stick out so far :lol: :lol: .
Johno

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

comethead

Post by comethead »

Awesome Pop!!! Congrats!
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

BJB

Post by BJB »

Congratulations to your family from down under Pop.

Pop,
I recall one of my dad's wishes was for him to be come a Great Grand Dad . He got his wish in December 2011 with the arrival of my first grand daughter , but on the day he passed a year later my daughter found out she was pregnant with her second child.

Family, .................so important, can't beat it, can't put a price on it...

You mate are so fortunate being still young to enjoy the moment....

cheers.

Bruce
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Congratulations Pop.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

Groover

Post by Groover »

Hey Congrats Gramps! Best wishes to all the family.
1964 Comet Caliente Convertible
30,000 miles on our rebuild

All Comets start out as dreams...

loman

Post by loman »

Congratulations Pop! Glad to hear everyone is healthy and doing fine. So how soon until that great grandbaby is driving the race car?

Caveman49

Post by Caveman49 »

Congratulations to you and yours Pop! Now there's a proud pair Great Grandparents.

Lee
Motor Safe,
Lee

caseville cyclone

Post by caseville cyclone »

Congratulations POP, great grandpa has a nice sound to it!!!!!!! Andy

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

THANKS for all the kind words,me and Glenda are just beside ourselves,this is just plain ass amazing,,on our way to the hosp yesterday we were talking about how we never dreamed or even thought about this yrs ago when we were just teens running the streets in my 54ford,but from the 1st time I ever saw GLENDA at 15yrso,I somehow knew only good things was going to come from this hook up..we have been blessed with a very good life together,not only in health,but in making a good living and having a nice home and cars and trucks and just about all a family could ever want within reason,but most of all,our biggest blessings was and is our 2 kids and thier kids and now this grt grd son.LIFE is good .....JUST ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH !!.......I think the COBRA has found a new owner !! this will give the push to finish it.....I'm 67 yrso and in great health and always feel good and GLENDA is 65 and is in even better shape then I am !! yes-sir we have been blessed,,thanks again to each of you ......POP
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

A Cobra would be a great FIRST birthday present! :lol: :lol: That alone would make you great & grand in his eyes for his whole life! :P It'd be hard to top that! :D
Johno

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Congratulations to you and Me Glenda Pop. I bet your happier than a puppy with 2 uhh.... I'm sure you've heard that sayin before. Pugs is happy for you and your family. God has definitely blessed you and Me Glenda, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Congratulations, POP! The racing dynasty is on solid ground!
Jim

albert

Post by albert »

Hey Pops, congratulations!
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust