A faint light

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

A faint light

Post by popscomet »

JUST got back in from the shop,cause about an hour ago ,my trusty beagle Clyde,was barking and carrin on in his pen,so's I went out side to check on him and thats when I noticed a small faint glow way out in my pasture,so me and Clyde went out there and LOW and BEHOLD,it was SANTA and OLE Rudy,and a sharp sled,painted about the same shade of red that my comet is.I asked was he broke down? or just taking a pit stop...come to find out the wind powered generater on the sled had a broken wire and RUDY"s nose was so dim and our rain was making it hard to see...it took me awhile to trace the broken wire ,but with a wire connecter and some tape,I had them going,,me and SANTA drank a cold beer while the charger put a fast charge on the battary,,,,GLENDA packed him a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches and I went ahead and gave him a couple of cold ones to drink on his way home AFTER he got all the toys delivered..........................that really happened :!: :wink: :? :lol: MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL...from POP and GLENDA
pop/glenda

Rocket989

Re: A faint light

Post by Rocket989 »

Awesome Pop...I'll make sure the kids know why Santa was able to complete his route and get 'em their presents!! :D

Have a blessed, great Christmas...to all!
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

I'm glad you were able to help the Ol jolly feller out Pop. Merry Christmas to you and Me Glenda. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day. Can't wait to see you in PF, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

tntrash

Post by tntrash »

Glad you got Santa on his way! Merrry Christmas from our family to yours!!

ec164

Post by ec164 »

Great Story Pops..........Merry Christmas to Glenda and yourself too!................Al
Your ahead in a Mercury....all the way!

albert

Post by albert »

Pops, you should be an author and write some children's books, that was a terrific story, or was it really the truth, I can never tell with you!
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

WELL,FOLKS !! stick a fork in Xmas,it's almost done for this year.This was our very 1st one with our GRT GRD SON,he's 3mos 3days old and it was a blast......hope all had a good one,also........take care....pop/GLENDA
pop/glenda

comet guy

Post by comet guy »

Hope your Christmas was good and your New Year be blessed.

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Sounds like Santa needs a new (wiring) harness. Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. I'm headed out to the front yard to join the grandkids with the soccer ball.
Jim