CALENDAR!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Re: CALENDAR!

Post by lavron »

The Transplanter wrote:Can you ship to the UK Mike?
I am sure we can figure it out Al, I will put you down for those and yes I will probably set it up for PayPal when the time comes.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

The Transplanter

Post by The Transplanter »

Cheers Mike

That means I will get extra holidays if im working from a US Calendar as well :mrgreen:

6T5 404

Post by 6T5 404 »

[quote="lavron"]
Put me down for 2.
Dave

I guess I should have kept everything separate Is that for the Plate or the Calendar Dave?

Mike,
No, I should have been the one to be more specific.
Both, 2 plates and 2 calendars.
Dave

Duff

Post by Duff »

Please put me down for 1 plate. Looks great!

Duff
1965 MERCURY COMET CALIENTE - Ford Racing BOSS 302 - Tremec 5-speed

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Dang Duff,where have you been hiding that pretty caliente? it looks fabulous!!! :D sorry for being nosy ,but I clicked on your sig pic & looked at all of your pics & WOW ! 3 deuces,TTD's, really nice e bay, the whole car looks great! do you still have the red 64 in the pics? I think that is the first nice black 65 that I've seen with TTD's. most ppl want shiny wheels on a black car but yours looks badass!!! you should post up some pics of it!!! :D
Johno

Duff

Post by Duff »

Thanks Johno. I need to get some better pic's then I'll put some more up. The car is awesome. The acceleration when all 3 carbs kick in is all I can handle on the street, but if you want to just cruise around it does that great too - Just running on the center carb around town and then shift into 5th on the highway and be completely comfortable at 80 mph. I love it! and of course nothing looks like a '65 Comet !
Unfortuately, I couldn't keep both so I sold the red '64. I really wanted a manual shift Comet. It sold quick and I got what I asked for it. The consignment dealer I dealt with said 64-65 Comets are hot - he actually bought the car from me.
Our cars are worth more than you think. At least $20k for a nice, rust free V8.
1965 MERCURY COMET CALIENTE - Ford Racing BOSS 302 - Tremec 5-speed

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

that is nice for sure,those are the whls for sure,on any color........don't blame ya for wanting a stick,,the 1st time I redone mine I left the AT in it,,hated it,,just stopped driving it almost entirely,even threaten to give it to my GRD PARENTS to drive to church on Sunday's,but then I put the 4spd in it and never looked back since...again yours is a looker for real...POP
pop/glenda

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

Thanks Mike for all your work. Put me down for 5 calendars and 1 plate. This will be a birthday present for me since today is my birthday.

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

So I am almost a week late on ordering the plates but will do so this weekend so this will be your last chance to order for a while, just let me know soon.

After the plates come in I will look and see who wants plates only and will get a price shipped for you and get them out, if anyone who wants those before the calendar gets in let me know and I will ship separate, they will just cost a bit more than putting them together and combining the shipping.

I still am looking for input/help on the two extra pages of the calendar since I haven't got them done yet, I want to wrap the calendar by October 1st and get it ordered.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

How about a little write up about the woman who made headlines with her 64 comet she bought new & drove it for over half a million miles. was on tv on multiple talk shows, knew every part she ever put on it including how many sets of tires,batteries,mufflers & even argued with young whipper snapper mechanics (because she was right) about her ac being factory installed. she knew her comet!!
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

That was a neat WOMAN and a neat story.....I wanted to marry her so's I could get my hands on that COMET..but GLENDA wouldn't hear of it..... :!: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :) pop
pop/glenda

Santa's Comet

Post by Santa's Comet »

Mike, How about a page of smaller pics of members Comets that didn't make the calendar. Maybe a Comet history page? A Roy racing Page?
NP Dave

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

I think a page dedicated to all the racers on here would be cool, a collage of all of them .there are so some cool cars on here- Roy,Aussie John, Loman, tweaked,383 merc,judd, to name a few of the regulars. & some cool pics on here somewhere of all of them.
Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

License Plates are ordered, they will be $12.50 each plus shipping, I think I have everyone on the list but I do have a few extras on order in case someone missed them (maybe 10 or so). I will probably build in a little bit extra for a shipping envelope if I need too depending how they are going out. If you have a calendar(s) coming I can ship them together so it will make everything cheaper, otherwise I will ship them as soon as I get them, which I am not sure if that will be this week or next.

I will concentrate on the Calendars next and hope to have them wrapped up by next week and will do one last head count on them before the order because I will not be ordering any extra on them most likely.

Thanks for all the suggestions on the extra pages and I will see what I can put together but time is running short to get this wrapped up (I am not blaming anyone for that but myself) so it might end up pretty simple.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

b.guggenmos

Post by b.guggenmos »

I'm in for 1 calendar Mike.

Brian Guggenmos
1965 Comet Cyclone Drag Car Aquamarine, 351C, 4 speed, 5:14, ladder bars, 10.50@129mph
1965 Falcon Tube Chassis Drag Car, 347, Jerico, 4 Link 9.?
1970 Boss 302 Yellow, Deluxe Interior, Shaker, Slats, 4:30 Drag Pac
1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe