CALENDAR!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Re: CALENDAR!

Post by lavron »

I think I know the price difference from I said earlier John, just checked on the order on the website;
483.04 for 125 calendars
-48.30 10% off for first order
56.61 shipping to me
491.35 Total

I think I did not have the 10% discount calculated in before, that would have made them $4.32 each and I rounded up to $4.50, next year we won't get the 10% discount so we will have to order more :roll: if prices don't change and next year we can bump up too 150 calendars the cost shipped to me would be $3.44 each with no kind of discount, more is always cheaper but it seems over 150 there is a diminishing amount they go down (200 are $3.39 each, 1000 on the other hand are $2.48 each) Need someone in Great Falls, MT to pick them up and save us shipping cost :P

Hope that clarifies the discrepancy in what I said earlier.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Ok so calendars may be in short supply now, as I was sitting in the turkey blind this afternoon, I got to thinking there is a couple of people that are actually in the calendar that are not on the list to get any, I will try and contact them but I am sure they will want at least one or two each, I will let everyone know. I guess if people get too desperate they might be able to beg one off someone.

I just got my final invoice from the calendar printer, estimated delivery to me is Oct 27 and the price stayed the same.

I can do invoices if you want from PayPal but I need to know who can't do it that way, let me try it on a couple of you to see if it works, I will PM you.

Really if we can get payment taken care of and I can get everyones address I can send them right out when I get them.

Baldy and The Transplanter I will figure those out when I ship them.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

The invoice from PayPal works, probably the easiest thing for me to do is invoice each of you that way and then reply to me your mailing info, if I don't hear back in a day or two from you I will follow up with a email.

If you can't do PayPal just reply back to the PM and we will figure it out.

I will repost the list with the additions, let me know if I miss you.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

Tims1965MercuryComet

Post by Tims1965MercuryComet »

Rocket989 wrote:
popscomet wrote:we will do what ever it takes for MIKE not to take a loss.......POP
Yup, let us know any shortfall.
Me too.

Tim
1965 Caliente 4 door
1968 302
Edelbrock Torker manifold and carb

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

lavron wrote:The invoice from PayPal works, probably the easiest thing for me to do is invoice each of you that way and then reply to me your mailing info, if I don't hear back in a day or two from you I will follow up with a email.

If you can't do PayPal just reply back to the PM and we will figure it out.

I will repost the list with the additions, let me know if I miss you.

See Ya,
Mike
It works & is easy, just click on it when he sends it to you, sign in to your account & click on the pay button. easy peasy! :D
Johno

Duff

Post by Duff »

Received my plate and it looks great - just as expected. Thanks Mike!
1965 MERCURY COMET CALIENTE - Ford Racing BOSS 302 - Tremec 5-speed

ec164

Post by ec164 »

65 hipo wrote:I will take one calendar. Thanks Ryan
Nice looking Comet Ryan......Al
Your ahead in a Mercury....all the way!

Ojohnny

Post by Ojohnny »

Dang! Dropped the ball on this one, I would take a calendar if there are any left.

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Ojohnny wrote:Dang! Dropped the ball on this one, I would take a calendar if there are any left.
Yes there are and license plates if you are interested, calendars are $4 and plates are $13, shipping is $7 for as many as one gets (shipping is just flat rate postal

Send me a PM and I will send you an invoice on what you want along with your address.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

A couple of requests when you are sending payments on PayPal, if you haven't PM'ed your address to me please do it and also if you could let me know on the PayPal notes who you are on the forum, I can figure most of out by what you paid and where you are (if you gave an address) but it would be easier for me to keep track.

Eventually I will be able to link a name to a nickname for everyone but I haven't gotten there yet :roll:

Thanks everyone so far who has paid, which is just about everyone and just a reminder to check your PM inbox if you haven't gotten an invoice, it will be there.

As an update on the calendars, they are in the works and supposed to ship to me next week, I did get the business cards (which I kinda let bleed a little close too the edge, but nothing is cut off :roll: ) so I will toss a few in each package so you can give them out to people that might be interested in joining the forum.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Just got notice the calendars have shipped so I should be seeing them next week. :D

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

WOOT! As of a few minutes ago the 2017 Comet Calendars are in my hand.
If you haven't paid yet and I have sent you an invoice you need too and make sure you send me your address as well, I will start mailing out probably on Thursday, I have to go pick up shipping envelopes tomorrow.

They look good, maybe a little too good because I can see a few little things, but I will never tell what. The stock they are printed on is really nice, I have no complaints what so ever.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

,,Sweeeeeeet!!! :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: 8)
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Sorted and stacked just waiting to pick-up the shipping envelopes, obviously Baldy's stack is going to take a bigger box :P I will be emailing you soon (like tomorrow) if I haven't seen your payment yet just in case something went wrong.

There are 10 each left of the calendars and the plates, or less, I may need to hold a couple back for some other folks, but won't hold for too long (this calendars only I am holding a few back on)

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

comethead

Post by comethead »

They look great!
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed