Cleaning the Shed

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Re: Cleaning the Shed

Post by lavron »

I am afraid my stash is bigger than my memory anymore. I think part of the problem is not opening boxes when I get them (yes I have great restraint) so they are just boxes in memory and just a distance memory that I saw something I wanted, but did I buy it.

I have one big tote that says "Comet Stuff" on top, I didn't take the time to look in it, no telling what treasures are in there forgotten :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Loner

Post by Loner »

Like the rest I also have a hard time getting rid of anything. Also the part I need out of the parts shed is always on the bottom in the back or my son used it and didn't tell me until I have been looking for it for weeks.

Matt

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

I found this while cleaning up as well, I hope it doesn't have a battery in it :roll: Need to clean it up all the same but would be cool if it works 8)

I am all done, or done enough with the shed for now, my wife said it looked like a different place :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Hey, hang on to that one! Noah may have used it when he built the ark. :lol: :lol:
Jim

BJB

Post by BJB »

There is a new one ebay for just under $200
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

Looks kind of similar to the old Simpson meter we used in the navy. We called it a PSM-4 and I think it was a Model 360. Was a very reliable meter that we used for everything. Though it measured ac and dc voltage as well as amps and ohms. Was good all around unit. Wish I owned one.
Ron