POP's sheep rider

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

POP's sheep rider

Post by popscomet »

Yesterday, at the cowboy's church rodeo,POP's 3yr grt grd son,rode a full grown sheep,this little boy is game for anything..backin up just ain't in him,he rides his honda 50 MC,stands up between my legs and steers my tractor all over the place..he always wanting to build something,,has his own tool box full of tools,even has his motor that he piddles with,,,he is always doing something,,he got throwed off the sheep true enough,,but he was ready for another go at it!,,said afterwards he was ready to drive a race car,but that'll be a few years down the road..he wants to help do what ever we do,while in the shop he stays busy doing something,and we let him try anything,of course we make dang sure he don't get hurt,we show the correct way and we honestly try to answer all and there's many questions,,,he talks constantly...this little rascal is a hoot for sure and we feel mighty blessed to have him...but he's still a hard headed get into any and everything 3yro..his name is CHASE !!pop
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Re: POP's sheep rider

Post by poboyjo65 »

Last edited by poboyjo65 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

popscomet wrote:but he's still a hard headed get into any and everything
Wonder where he gets that from :roll: :roll: :P

So far I can't see the video.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

I can't see it.....pop
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Probably have to be FB friends with Dwayne to see it. I'll see what I can do :wink: :D
Johno

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

poboyjo65 wrote:I think I got it now;
Saw it!

Fell off and got trampled by the raging sheep but is ready to go again :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

lavron wrote:
Saw it!

Fell off and got trampled by the raging sheep but is ready to go again :P

See Ya,
Mike
I think he hopped off before the sheep ran him into the fence! :lol:
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

thanks JOHN you did good....that blonde girl in the blue jacket with the pony tail is CHASE'S mother,,the young man next to her in the green cap is her brother,,,and he draws no line to what ever CHASE WANTS TO DO,,he told me before the ride he had CHASE shootin skeets with a 410 shotgun the day before,,,this is one 3yr boy that has had already a full life of doing's...when CHASE walks into a room...you flat see see the confidence in this little boy's actions,,no brag it's a damn fact !! and yes !! he is the shine in all of our eyes......he's a true PISS CUTTER from the get go !! hard headed and as tough as boot leather...he takes the hard headed part after his grt grd ma !!thanks again pop/glenda for going to the work to get it posted.....
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

GRT GRD SON,,,CHASE went with his mother LAURA sat to look at new cars,,she later told us ,that every car the saleman showed her,,chase wanted to raise the hood and look at the motor,,,sales man got a kick out of that,,and would have to pick chase up and let him look,,,,salesman said to her ,boy this little guy is only interested in what's under the hood,,she told him if you knew how much time he spends with his grt grd pa and his grd pa,in their shop with race cars hot rods and motors and such,,you'd under stand why ~~~ now we all know this 3yr doesn't know what he's lookin at or lookin for....but it's just neat to us that's where his interest is at.....my almost 22 yro grd son leaves in the morning for the army....pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Well he was rideing sheep at 3 and today at 6 he bagged his 1st deer,,this week end here is youth deer hunt,,,he said he was aiming for the neck and thats where he hit it !! and in the last 3 yrs also,he rides his own honda 50 MC and ride his own 4whlr...he will try anything and wants to do it all.But he's still hard headed and very quick to say zactly whats on his mind,,,,and that's what I like the most about him.if you don't want to know just how the cow ate the cabbage,,,then don't ask CHASE !! he's a blessing and we are very thankful to have him,,,last week GLENDA dressed him like the FONZ on happy days right down to the leather jacket and rolled up shirt sleeves on his Tee shirt,it was come dressed 50's day,,,she stood him next to her 56 ford for pictures,,he was a hit for sure on the 55/56 ford forum that son belongs to,,thank you pop
pop/glenda

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

popscomet wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:58 am
,,last week GLENDA dressed him like the FONZ on happy days right down to the leather jacket and rolled up shirt sleeves on his Tee shirt,it was come dressed 50's day,,,she stood him next to her 56 ford for pictures,,he was a hit for sure on the 55/56 ford forum that son belongs to,,thank you pop
Did Glenda roll a pack of Lucky's in one of those tee sleeves??? :roll: :lol:
I know, don't make him a hoodlum (couldn't resist) :mrgreen:

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

WAy back when the happy days show came out,,and the CB radio was the craz,,I drove my 55crown vic to work one day and the guys I worked with started calling me the fonz,,,that was my handle on thr CB for yrs and yrs,,even today every so often I'll be called fonzie when I get around some of my old working buddies,,,,,,,,,I gave thought to try and find a pack of candy cig's to roll up in his sleeve,,,cause GLENDA planned dessing him like the fonz for weeks .but then thought against .it.....this boy is a cool dude for sure !!! hard headed ,,but very cool the good lord threw away the mold when he made this little dude for sure.....pop
pop/glenda

351 Pinto

Post by 351 Pinto »

Pop- I never met any of you in person, but after reading your posts, I love your whole family!

On a side note, I always said that at any given moment in time, the happiest person in the world is Grandpa baby sitting. I will have to modify that to include Great Grandpa.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

thank you,PINTO....GLENDA AND i HAVE BEEN married almost 55 yrs.She is still my girlfriend I had at 16 yrso.We have a son and a daughter,each has a son,,my oldest grd son is CHASE'S dad,,,and CHASE stays with us wednesday to wednesday every other week,,,and has since he was born....as Chase mom and dad split up just after he was born,and the court set this up to our delight....here's the kicker....everyone gets along great!! CHASE IS everyone's main focus,,he is a very happy adjusted little boy !! he is the center of attraction on both sides of the family....WE all meet for his ball games .the LORD has blessed us ALL with this boy and we thank him daily for him,,,,thank you again for the kind words ....POP....aka CHASE'S GRT GRD PA !!
pop/glenda