My current daily driver built by me.

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
DesertRat

My current daily driver built by me.

Post by DesertRat »

I am a Comet guy all the way but I have another car I built between my 404 and the Cyclone that is my daily driver.
Does anyone mind if I post a couple photos of it-I don't want to offend------------------------ :?:
DR---------------
Oz never gave nothing to the tin man that he didn't-didn't already have-Image

poboyjo65

Re: My current daily driver built by me.

Post by poboyjo65 »

Mind? we all love pics! we can never get enough. You could start a thread for each car . it's a great way to remember what you did! lol :? :roll: :lol: I seriously forget some of the details of what I did,,, then see the pics & bam ! my old brain kicks back in gear, (after idling in neutral so long :? :roll: )
Johno

DesertRat

Post by DesertRat »

I guess I should have mentioned that is is a 1967 Barracuda coupe. A 6 year build between my Comet 404 and the current Comet Cyclone.
All body and paint, mechanical and electrical and assembly by me. A nice driver but I don't show it. I drive it to by Comet parts now.

DesertRat

Post by DesertRat »

I am reading your build thread now, starting at page 60 and working my way forward. I read Lou's thread and I feel like a rookie hobby builder compared to you guys skills. I am doing demolition on my Cyclone now trying to get it ready for the rotisserie. Can't wait to get into it like you guys did. I will be reading Sassy's build thread next. I think I am at the right place for this------------------DR
poboyjo65 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:14 pm
Mind? we all love pics! we can never get enough. You could start a thread for each car . it's a great way to remember what you did! lol :? :roll: :lol: I seriously forget some of the details of what I did,,, then see the pics & bam ! my old brain kicks back in gear, (after idling in neutral so long :? :roll: )

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Yea some day I hope to make a shorter version of my car thread just to make it easier to find stuff. maybe just edit it in on the first page of that thread & be kind of an outline/index/Summary of the build ,,,with page numbers of all of the stages because I skipped around during the build & might have started one thing & finish it 30 pages later.
Johno