eBay screw ups

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
vicegrip

eBay screw ups

Post by vicegrip »

This is just in the last year...Ordered a Ford starter solenoid,received a window switch for a Freightliner truck. Ordered some decal application fluid,said it was delivered.After doing some research,found it was delivered to an address in Pa...I live in Ia. Lastly,ordered an air compressor pressure switch,received a Kobe Bryant bobble head doll!

SASSY

Re: eBay screw ups

Post by SASSY »

Dont know who Kobe is but I'm sure he's happy for the sale :lol:
I have delt with eBay for several years with no problem. I haven't used them since the border closed
as shipping to Canada is astronomical(a friend paid 45$ for a 9inch wiper blade for his hotrod!) and I can't get to my US address at the moment.
Sellers must be getting lax?
I have started using Amazon.ca, recently purchaced 4 rotors and pads for our minivan for less thsn 200$ cdn!! Doubt anyone can beat that. But they have a very limited array of automotive products that I would want. As an example they dont carry a stator for my GS850G Suzi,,lol
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about