Update on me.

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
A/FX
Comet Central Member

Re: Update on me.

Post by A/FX »

lavron wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:46 am
Hello, Comet guys. thank you for the thoughts and prayers I’m doing much better. sitting up in a chair right now posting on the comet forum my favorite thing to do. you guys have to slow pops down a little bit now I’m never gonna catch up only kidding pops,I actually took a shower today been sitting in a chair feels good still looking forward to seeing everybody in June getting everything lined up on getting the comet there. Getting everything lined up hoping to get a little paint on it and some windshield in it before then then. I have side windows not in yet—may be a project for you guys at the gathering. Im hoping to have the power chair there to ram into everybody’s car ha ha kidding I’m just kidding :D :D

If I can make it in June I expect everybody to be there. :wink: :wink:
That is by far the best post I have seen on this forum in quite some time!!! It is so good to hear directly from you and that you are improving. I have not posted on this thread but I read every update and my good thoughts have been with you. Keep up the progress and listen to the doctors, it might take a while but they will bring you back better that ever.
I will be looking forward to more “good news” posts.
All the best
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

smithhe

Post by smithhe »

So glad to hear you are better Mike! I know we'll all be very happy to see you at the gathering
1964 Mercury Comet 404 with 347 stroker

comethead

Post by comethead »

Right on Mike! Good to hear from you.
Keep fighting man we’re all rootin’ for you!

Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

It is great to hear from you! we are praying for you & Mrs Norval & will continue to do so. also I would like to tell everyone to keep Dave (6T5 404) in their prayers,he just lost his wife about a month ago after complications from a minor surgery so keep them going up guys.
Johno

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Mike! Great to read something you posted!!
Think about you lots, get better, the world is a better place with you in it.
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

HOT DIGGETY DOG!!! so glad to hear your doing so well,,you remind me of OL FIDDLER..it's hard to keep an old dog down..he's still out there chaseing that coon...it ought to be in your area by now...if you get a chance ,,catch him !!you can't miss take him,,,his tail is broke his left ear is torn off as his top lip and he's 3 legged,,,,take care .MIKE laying all jokeing aside,,,get well soon and do what the doc's say....you mean alot to all of us...and BLESS YOU ,LORI...pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

HOT DIGGETY DOG!!! so glad to hear your doing so well,,you remind me of OL FIDDLER..it's hard to keep an old dog down..he's still out there chaseing that coon...it ought to be in your area by now...if you get a chance ,,catch him !!you can't miss take him,,,his tail is broke his left ear is torn off as his top lip and he's 3 legged,,,,take care .MIKE laying all jokeing aside,,,get well soon and do what the doc's say....you mean alot to all of us...and BLESS YOU ,LORI...pop
pop/glenda

riverbum

Post by riverbum »

So glad to hear you are doing better, Mike. Continued prayers for you.

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Wow! Great to see you back on line! I'll pass the word on to my Sunday School class. We've all been praying for you. Get you and your Comet to PF this year, stuff the trunk with whatever needs installing, and we'll fix you up. :D

Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

when you ask the lord to be a part of it,,,great things happen....but only if it's GOD'S will...for he is the KING-PIN..POP
pop/glenda

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

That's great news Mike. I'm sure your Comet has been missing you too.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

Great news, Mike! You know we've all been rooting for you :D
Just reiterating all that has been said by all. Keep the spunk but don't over do it. It's a very fine line to walk, so be careful.
Dang it, now you have me hanging over a barrel over a long trip with my Comet on a trailer.
Talked to my bud that trailered it from Texas. He just bought a new dually and said he was up for business.
A bottle or two of wine might get me to Tennessee :lol:

Get well, sport!

JT

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

DesertRat

Post by DesertRat »

Glad to see your improvement Mike. The place isn't the same without you posting. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
Douglas-------------
Oz never gave nothing to the tin man that he didn't-didn't already have-Image

tomb22

Post by tomb22 »

Awesome news Mike :D Will be praying for complete recovery. Take care of yourself my friend.
tom
tomb's 65

6T5 404

Post by 6T5 404 »

Mike,
Great news.
Keep listening to the doctors.
If you don't listen to the doctors; listen to Lori, she is listening to the doctors.
Keeping you in my prayers.
Dave