Pass the Hat !

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
poboyjo65

Pass the Hat !

Post by poboyjo65 »

How about we pass the hat around for Mike & Lori guys? I was thinking at the gathering would be a good time ,but it's a long time to june when expenses are piling up on them right now.so maybe we could start donating now. maybe we could research back on here & figure out how we paid him for the calendars ,pay pal account or what ever it was. I just noticed my stimy check was in so I'm ready to spend!

Thoughts?
:?:
EDIT : here is his paypal acc.;
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/CometCentral
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by poboyjo65 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johno

SASSY

Re: Pass the Hat !

Post by SASSY »

I'm in. A PayPal would probably be best but maybe contact Lori to make sure she has access to it.
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

SASSY wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:57 am
I'm in. A PayPal would probably be best but maybe contact Lori to make sure she has access to it.
Ditto. Good idea, Fred. Safest way to pull it off.

JT

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Well I found this;
https://cometcentral.com/forum/viewtopi ... ars#p83440
But Fred you are right we need to check with her before we send it thru the wire.
Johno

smithhe

Post by smithhe »

I didn't get the stimmy but hey I'm always down to help a fellow member at a time of need!
1964 Mercury Comet 404 with 347 stroker

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

JUST post where and how,,count pop in....
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

I asked her about the paypal account but she hasn't replied yet. she had posted on CC fbook on a post i asked if anyone else couldn't get on the forum. I haven't seen any reports on Mike lately,but I'll relay them to here if she doesn't mind.
Johno

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Thanks for the update Jo
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Ok she replied so I just copied it, & will paste for y'all to read;
Mike Norval
Admin
Johnnie Hall
hi glad you got in. Mike would certainly tell you guys not to send any money you know that however if you choose to send something that’s fine and I would just get him some thing with it. He’s wanting me to print out pictures of his car so maybe I could get some color ones for him
Well I choose to send some.
here is a link to his paypal account again & I will edit it in at top of the page so it is easy to find if we want to do it again later;
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/CometCentral
remember to send it ''friends & family'' so it doesn't charge him fees since it is a gift . if you are buying goods & services never use friends & fam with strangers because you're not protected.but this is the time to use it.

What would be cool if we had members close enough to go do some work on his car while was on scene to point & instruct ! :P that would be good therapy! along with an occasional test ride !!

EDIT : .... :) When I opened my paypl acc there was the big merchead & his name from where I paid for the calendars & it said send again so yours will be too if you've sent to him before you dont even need the link.
Johno