IRONY

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

IRONY

Post by lavron »

l build a. Totally manual car of my dreams and have a stroke on my left side so I can’t even lift my left foot up to push the clutch I know this is a temporary thing but makes me more in never never land build it a self shifter to give me a choiceswhat I can drive may as well have something different. V8 AOD I think I will enjoy the 64 a lot once I can drive it and I heal upgoing to exercise that left leg hard and see if I can’t get it to come back around but I know for a stroke sometimes it just takes Tim for my brain to rewire it is a brain injury but working it helps it to heal and then rest I will get there but automatic should be in my fairyland future as well while I am dreaming and building my ultimate man cave
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Joe Travers

Re: IRONY

Post by Joe Travers »

PT, Mike...PT

Don't jump the gun on the manual, yet. Patience, Grasshopper.

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

loman

Post by loman »

Mike,
As Joe said, patience. Keep the faith and you will be driving your car before you know it.

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

If you go after your PT with the same determination you did your build, you'll be shifting gears soon. Hang in there, buddy! :wink:

Jim