MOVING SOUTH

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

MOVING SOUTH

Post by lavron »

Been looking forward to moving and getting an enclosed shop to work in eventually with heat an air especially no rain or cold air blowing in I understand my new niehbor is a car guy to and he will be over as son as the Comet fires off and leaves it first black marks down the road or our shared driveway won’t need to reseal the asphalt I will do it with tire. Rubber :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: it will just be confirmation we picked the right house :wink: :lol: the things that the only thing missing would have been if there was already alift :lol: but at least I will get the one I want once I have the cash which will be forth coming once we get a contract on our current house that should be in a week or two hopefully not sure how low my ceiling can be and still stack tw vehicles I figure the Comet on top complexly aired down will help might be able to raise the roof truss on one a foot or two offset from the garage doors and get a roll up door instead of a standard slide up well try for two feet if I can get it and have as much head room as possible more is better than lesson expected I get down there and it is cleaned up I will post some picturesI have a boat and motor in there now I hope will be gone by closing day I know I am moving next to the lake but the last thing I want is a boat my uncle lives right across the lake with a big bass boat and it comes with a driver and the he really likes to fish so I am sure I could go anytime I want :lol:I need space for Comet Stuff Lavrons Cometorium to steal the name from Jim
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

power band

Re: MOVING SOUTH

Post by power band »

,,, not sure how low my ceiling can be and still stack tw vehicles I figure the Comet on top complexly aired down will help might be able to raise the roof truss on one a foot or two offset from the garage doors and get a roll up door instead of a standard slide up well try for two feet if I can get it and have as much head room as possible...

-Sounds like a plan!, similar situation in my garage - cut out trusses added 'collar ties' and side wall supports between roll-up door rails. Can fit one car almost flush against ceiling (for 'the winter' here), and another tight underneath.

get ready to GO for it!

B4;
Image . Image

raised
Image Image . Image

loman

Re: MOVING SOUTH

Post by loman »

Maybe if I quit racing, I could afford one of those fancy lifts. But I think I better just keeping on Using floor jacks. Darn priorities. 😁