Snow Day!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
SASSY

Snow Day!

Post by SASSY »

I think the snow we today equals last years total
Image :!:
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Jims65cyclone

Re: Snow Day!

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Looks like our flirt with summer is over here, too. High winds and rain last night and this morning. Trees down. Low in the 20's tonight. :( Stay warm brother.

Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

FRED, if that weather you are having comes in parts,,,you can have POP's part !! good luck stay warm and try to stay out of a ditch,,,,,,,pop
pop/glenda

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Hey ole friends, been a long time since I stopped in. Fred, is that a Bobtail Bronco? I had a cherry 79 with rubber floor mats, and an 88 Eddie Bauer, great trucks.

Pop, good to see you're still kickin like a mule.

Stacey
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Nope just a beat old 89 f150 4x with a cap off a late 70s pickup.
Did I read somewhere your still messin with that falcon?

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

we won't get as much as FRED did or does,but the other day it was 80,,,in the morning we are looking for some snow and sleet for a day or so,,,pop
pop/glenda

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Fred, I sold it a couple weeks ago. It actually stayed in Florida. They took it to a Quaker Steak and Lube car show and got best in show, I was flattered.

I am building another Manx right now, and hope to soon be closing the deal on my late friends 66 Fairlane 4 speed conv. It was torn down, painted and never reassembled. It comes with a center and side oiler, one of which will go to live in my Cyclone. I tried to buy it for years. He told me I'd have to deal with his son's after he was gone. He was correct.

Stacey
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.