For those in northern clims

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
SASSY

For those in northern clims

Post by SASSY »

Waiting
Last may/june in the backyard.
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

poboyjo65

Re: For those in northern clims

Post by poboyjo65 »

What about the rest of us,cant we look too? Fred you think we don't like grass in the south? :? :roll: :)
Johno

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

Hey, Fred.

Blast this over the stereo until the thaw. Maybe your blues will slide on down the road? :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHY0Yxd ... dley-Topic

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Im sick a everything being WHITE!!
Do you have that problem?
poboyjo65 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:57 pm
What about the rest of us,cant we look too? Fred you think we don't like grass in the south? :? :roll: :)
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Well yea. it snowed today. I'm sick of it already. 2nd snow this year. I really dont mind the snow,it's the bone chilling temps that I dont like. if it could snow when it's a sticky 95° day I think that would be cool! :D
Johno

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

SASSY wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:30 pm
Do you have that problem?
Nope! That's why we live here. :lol: Though I'll admit we did get a taste of it this weekend. We were on the edge of disaster with freezing rain this morning until it crept above freezing and melted before we got much accumulation. I'll take our rare few inches of snow anytime over freezing rain. Lots of big pines around here that don't handle the ice load well at all, and with that come the power outages. :x

Jim

A/FX
Comet Central Member

Post by A/FX »

SASSY wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:30 pm

Actually we have been fortunate this winter, so far we have had about 6” total snow fall which is about 12” below normal. Last year was slightly more at this time but then we had a storm that dumped a bunch all at once. Winters here in Wisconsin have gradually become milder over that last 25 years or so, that’s fine with me. Once and a while we receive “Lake Effect” snow, I live less that 10 miles from Lake Michigan so it comes from the North East.
All of my good vehicles are in storage until spring, and the Comet is comfortably warm in my shop, and the everyday SUV has to survive the winter weather.
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Plow the driveway
shovel the sidewalks
Oh ya the roof over the deck better do that!
Hey Fred how come your sitting around instead of workin on Sassy?,, FRED? ARE YOU DOZIN AGAIN?

Boss/Cyclone
Site Admin
Location: South Central Michigan (Near Michigan International Speedway)

Post by Boss/Cyclone »

poboyjo65 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:13 pm
Well yea. it snowed today. I'm sick of it already. 2nd snow this year. I really dont mind the snow,it's the bone chilling temps that I dont like. if it could snow when it's a sticky 95° day I think that would be cool! :D
I'm in MIchigan and we have had no snow at all this year. Crazy, we usually would have had a lot by now.
1965 Mercury Cyclone former drag car, 1971 Boss 351 engine, 4 speed, ladder bars, etc. Now returned to a street car.
Larry

Lou's Comet

Post by Lou's Comet »

Was suppose to leave Florida today and head home. Called a buddy this morning to check on the weather in Pa, over 8 inches of snow and still coming down. Decided to leave tomorrow instead. Hopefully they have the roads cleaned up by then. Glad I bought new tires before I left.

Lou