U Quad?

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
SASSY

U Quad?

Post by SASSY »

Was out Sunday with a good friend.
Got filthy, stuck, almost drowned then lunch.
Tried to get my boots a little dry then headed up a trail, found a snowmobile hut, beautiful respected by all who passed, no lock!
Some beautiful scenery, the mountain with snow is in the US.
Couple pics look like just creek,,, I'm in the distance up to my knees (on the quad!) in water, just about drowned it.
My old 350Fourtrax never missed a beat.
Was a great day!!
https://postimg.cc/gallery/2zyhPTd
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

A/FX
Comet Central Member

Re: U Quad?

Post by A/FX »

I have buried my ‘96 400 fourtrax almost as bad except it was in snow not mud. You sure have great scenery where you live.
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

Send some of that weather down here Fred!!!
If I weren't here taking care of my Mom, I would move to Oregon to live near my youngest son. The scenery is vaguely familiar.

Everyone living in the country has quads down here. Never owned one myself but rode a lot of three-wheelers on the job before they were banned. Getting those unstuck in heavy clay mud is no fun.

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Joe, Oregon is a beautiful state state for sure. Huge range of geography and climate,,,, a lot of it wet,, lol.
Have ridden a decent amount of eastern areas, driving the 101 on the beach is beauty and have driven all of it,, more than once. Enjoy the Florence area, Columbia Gorge,,, ya have great memories of Oregon.
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

SASSY wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:17 pm
Joe, Oregon is a beautiful state state for sure. Huge range of geography and climate,,,, a lot of it wet,, lol.
Have ridden a decent amount of eastern areas, driving the 101 on the beach is beauty and have driven all of it,, more than once. Enjoy the Florence area, Columbia Gorge,,, ya have great memories of Oregon.
The kiddos do a lot of hiking and fishing, go to the beach. Hang out @ the wineries when it rains :lol:

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi