Moderator Help Needed

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
A/FX
Comet Central Member

Moderator Help Needed

Post by A/FX »

Today I posted something on a thread and received 8 notifications that I had a reply to my post. This has happened in the past but only 3 notifications. Is there a way to monitor the notification system to stop these unnecessary email notifications?
Thank You,
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

poboyjo65

Re: Moderator Help Needed

Post by poboyjo65 »

Are you on a phone ,or? Is it sending them to your email? I'm on a desktop & can click on ''notifications'' & at the top of the box to the right is settings.click that. several that can be set by clicking their boxes to send emails or just a notification .

Or you can get to there by going to private messages ,then board preferences,then edit notifications.
Johno

A/FX
Comet Central Member

Post by A/FX »

I use an IPad. I like the notifications when someone replies to a post but 8 of the same notifications is a little much. They come to me as an email.
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

just click on the bell ''notifications'' . a box will appear,,,,look at top right of it for ''settings'' click in there, click on ''edit notification options'' scroll down & uncheck the boxes that are for emails,& any other notifications choices that you dont want.
Johno