Merry Christmas

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Lou's Comet

Merry Christmas

Post by Lou's Comet »

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas...stay safe.

Lou

Joe Travers

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Joe Travers »

Merry Christmas, Lou!

Got a great present this morning. My furnace finally started working :D

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Merry Christmas to all! I had a similar present Joe, I had a pipe freeze in the kitchen yesterday,forgot to leave it dripping & shut the cabinet doors under the sink by habbit. caught it just in time,only the hot had froze,put a lil cube heater under there & kept working the joystick type faucet ,also had hot on down the line from the water heater in a bathroom so I kept that flowing hot hoping it might help suck some of the cold water off the back side of the ice. after a few minutes it broke loose! :D did a little dance :) :) :) Fred your weather got out,,you need to call it back home!
Johno

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

poboyjo65 wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:34 pm
Fred your weather got out,,you need to call it back home!
Ain't that the truth!!!
Lots of busted plumbing down here today. Wind chill got down to 5 deg F Thursday night, finally thawing today.

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop

Lou's Comet

Post by Lou's Comet »

Joe Travers wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:09 pm
poboyjo65 wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:34 pm
Fred your weather got out,,you need to call it back home!
Ain't that the truth!!!
Lots of busted plumbing down here today. Wind chill got down to 5 deg F Thursday night, finally thawing today.

Joe
Friday night went to -5 with wind chill -30. Sat went to my garage furnace was out, fuel oil gelled and pipes in the bathroom froze and busted. Rest of shop only went down to 32. Got the furnace running and shut off the water main, deal with it later this week. Suppose to be close to 60 here this coming Friday.

Cold sucks.....

Lou

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

Lou's Comet wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:33 pm
Friday night went to -5 with wind chill -30. Sat went to my garage furnace was out, fuel oil gelled and pipes in the bathroom froze and busted. Rest of shop only went down to 32. Got the furnace running and shut off the water main, deal with it later this week. Suppose to be close to 60 here this coming Friday.

Cold sucks.....
Actually 5 deg wind chill Friday morning when I was on the roof bagging the whirybirds to keep heat in the attic after furnace went down in the house. Don't know how cold just before sunrise but too cold for Loosey Anna.

Looks like you got all of the paint shot just in time? Man, you do great work! Nothing cleaner than a straight black car 👍

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop

Lou's Comet

Post by Lou's Comet »

Joe Travers wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:50 pm

Actually 5 deg wind chill Friday morning when I was on the roof bagging the whirybirds to keep heat in the attic after furnace went down in the house. Don't know how cold just before sunrise but too cold for Loosey Anna.

Looks like you got all of the paint shot just in time? Man, you do great work! Nothing cleaner than a straight black car 👍

Joe
Thanks Joe,

yea no painting when it is this cold. Exhaust fan sucks the heat out faster than furnace can make it....

Lou