POP and Glenda

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

POP and Glenda

Post by popscomet »

Thanks for the phone calls checking on us due to the storms,,,,,we are JUST fine,we made it,,,no damage what so ever....go close to my old place where my son lives...but all is OK !,,,,POP doesn't get on here much.but I check on things every so often,,,,we are busy with this grt grd son playing ball with pratice 3 or more times per wk and ball games almost every week end,,,,basket ball ,base ball is all we do....but we love it !!!.....I still have my comet,,,drive it just enough to keep it from going sour on me,,,good luck and GOD BLESS to all,,,,,, POP
pop/glenda

Caveman49

Re: POP and Glenda

Post by Caveman49 »

Hey Pop’s, good to hear from you, and that your family is well. I hope you all had a pleasant Easter. Stay healthy my friend.
Motor Safe,
Lee

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Thanks for the update. Happy all is well!
ENJOY THE GREAT GRANDSON, very few people get to do it at your level.
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Lou's Comet

Post by Lou's Comet »

That's Great, have fun with your great grandson. Good to hear everything is going well!

Lou

fryedaddy

Post by fryedaddy »

nothing in this world like grandchildren,all i want is for mine to be happy and i do what i can to try and make sure they are.
fryedaddy
Image1966 caliente,428 4 speed,4.11 gears,nitrous,parachute

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Good to hear from you,Pop! I was just thinking about you yesterday and checked to see when you last logged in. Saw it was December and was hoping all was well. Sounds like you’re livin’ the good life with the great grand. Keep it up!

Jim

tomb22

Post by tomb22 »

Thanks for the update POP. Glad your having fun with your great grand son. There is nothing better than enjoying family. Take care and have a great summer.
Tom
tomb's 65

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

Glad ya'll are having fun! :D

Still would like to run up to your place and try to beat you out of some parts :roll: :lol:
If I ever get a reprieve from doctor appointments, you'll be hearing from me.

Best Wishes-

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Joe Travers wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:10 pm
Still would like to run up to your place and try to beat you out of some parts :roll: :lol:
Good luck with that! I bet Pop still has the lug nuts off his first Ford. :lol: :lol:

Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Jims65cyclone wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:14 pm
Joe Travers wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:10 pm
Good luck with that! I bet Pop still has the lug nuts off his first Ford. :lol: :lol:

Jim
I don't have any of the lug nuts,,,,but I do have the bumper jack !!!,,and the trunk key.....pop
pop/glenda

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

popscomet wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:49 pm
I don't have any of the lug nuts,,,,but I do have the bumper jack !!!,,and the trunk key.....pop
I knew I could shake you loose with that comment :lol:
BTW- I need a good bumper jack :wink:

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

Boss/Cyclone
Site Admin
Location: South Central Michigan (Near Michigan International Speedway)

Post by Boss/Cyclone »

Glad things are going well for you. Your presence here is really missed, but I get it, grandkid time is priceless. I have my first grandkid due in about 6 weeks, can't wait.
1965 Mercury Cyclone former drag car, 1971 Boss 351 engine, 4 speed, ladder bars, etc. Now returned to a street car.
Larry

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

This little ball player will be 8 yrso in september,his name is CHASE,,and he is our grt grd son...only one we have,,his daddy is our grd son and he is 34,,,the other grd son is 25 and in the ARMY in SO.KOREA watching over us with his finger resting on the green go button,,if something was to happen,,,,get this....his last name is RAMBO...he just has short hair !!! my daughter has a lic tag on her car that reads MSRAMBO,,,THE STATE police stopped her one morning going to work,,,walked up to the window saw this petiet blonde and said,,I was expecting a hulk of a woman to be driving,,she smiled and well I'm not !! he said slow this mustang down,,,,I clocked you at almost a 100 mph,,,he tipped his hat and left,,,true story..POP
pop/glenda

JimsHot66

Post by JimsHot66 »

popscomet wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:11 am
he said slow this mustang down,,,,I clocked you at almost a 100 mph,,,he tipped his hat and left,,,true story..POP
Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree... :lol:

Glad to hear things are going well POP.

Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

today marks...56yrs me and GLENDA have been married,We spent the day at the ball park about an hour drive from home,,watching this boy play ball..won both games,,he got 2home runs and a couple of double plays to his good,,,,,,gotta be on the road before 6:30am in the morning and play all day,,,his team is a traveling team ,have gave thought to renting my shop out,,,but it would be my luck to look out there and there is a GM product on my FORD lift,,,,then I would have to VOID his rent,,so keep harsh words from being said I'll just leave it locked up,,,,GOD BLESS YOU ALL,,,,,,,POP
pop/glenda