Joe Travers

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Jims65cyclone

Joe Travers

Post by Jims65cyclone »

You may have noticed that one of our most prolific posters, Joe Travers, hasn't posted since 12/26/23.
https://www.cometcentral.com/forum/view ... =8&t=16710
Turns out Joe suffered some serious complications from a mild case of Covid-19 that he had in early December, and has spent some time in the hospital. It will still be a while before he's back on-line with us. If you'd like to send Joe a card or drop him a note, reply to this note asking for his address and I'll PM it to you. Keep Joe in your thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Jim

A/FX
Comet Central Member

Re: Joe Travers

Post by A/FX »

Jims65cyclone wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:44 pm
You may have noticed that one of our most prolific posters, Joe Travers, hasn't posted since 12/26/23.
https://www.cometcentral.com/forum/view ... =8&t=16710
Turns out Joe suffered some serious complications from a mild case of Covid-19 that he had in early December, and has spent some time in the hospital. It will still be a while before he's back on-line with us. If you'd like to send Joe a card or drop him a note, reply to this note asking for his address and I'll PM it to you. Keep Joe in your thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Jim
Thanks for the info on Joe, I was just thinking about him and wondering why he has been absent. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Please PM his contact info to me.
Thank You,
Jim Garbo
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

Caveman49

Post by Caveman49 »

Pm his info to me if you would please, thanks Jim.
Motor Safe,
Lee

pfleuret

Post by pfleuret »

Pls send Joe’s contact to me many thanks.
Pat

1963 1/2 S-22 260/4spd

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

Thanks Jim. Nice talking to you yesterday.
I developed Guillaine-Barre Syndrome at Christmas. Have a ton of rehab just to learn to walk again. Yes, I will be away for quite some time. Thank you all for your support.

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Joe, if that's really you, Halleluiah!! If it's dictation to your "secretary", a big thanks to them. Either way, we hope you're back to your usual volume of sage advice soon. :D

Jim