need help with gasser build

Unusual and Unique Performance Mods
Jaggededge

need help with gasser build

Post by Jaggededge »

Hello guys. I don't normally ask stuff like this on a board but I really have no idea what else to do. It seems kind of hard to find someone around here to help me out to have a straight axle put on my 64. I have 2 cars and I want 1 to be a gasser. If anyone knows anyone who would or can help me out I would really appreciate it. I can pay so that's no problem I just need to find someone that can do it near Shelby or hickory N.C or charlotte. I live within 30 min to a hour of these places. I am also willing to take the car wherever I need to within 3-4 hrs of here. I really want this part done I'm so wanting to put the 460 I just got in this car, Thanks

wgreggking

Re: need help with gasser build

Post by wgreggking »

I you cant find anyone here ( plenty great folks here! ) there is the southern gassers who include members in GA.http://southerngassers.org/index.html
Image 64 caliente 302 auto

Jaggededge

Post by Jaggededge »

I will try there also thanks. Just coming home everyday and seeing that big motor sit there is just so hard to do. I cant wait to see it in and here it run. I am worse than a kid waiting on Christmas.

sursmilie64

Post by sursmilie64 »

Willys fab shack in fort lawn SC