T5 Thingamabob?

All the stuff under the car, Transmission, Brakes, Suspension & Steering
popscomet

Re: T5 Thingamabob?

Post by popscomet »

bought a new 84 mercury capri with the 2.3 4cyl turbo FI with a 5spd,,,,,2yrs later traded it in on a 1986 mercury couger XR7 also with a turbo-charged FI 4cyl,and a AT,,,wife was tired of a clutch and shifting,,,,,we still have that couger over at the old place with a 131,000 miles ,,I had bought a new 93 LX 5.0 mustang,,but never drove it much,,it was 2yrs old before it had 4,000 mi on it,,it stayed covered up with a cover,,,an injecter went bad on the couger,,so I uncovered the mustang ,and said here drive this for a couple of days til the couger is fixed,,,,,that's the day POP lost his mustang....and we still have it,,it's sitting here by my 94 f150 in the drive way,,,it's ready to go....never been wrecked no dents,,,not long after I bought it ,put a twin ram air glass hood on it,,,interior is very nice ,,,still blows cold air.... in fact I put a new battary in it last mo.....have thought about selling it,,,but I just hate to see it go and them tear it up....the couger just got parked and forgot about,,,,
pop/glenda