I need a 65 trunk lid

If you need something, post it here
mopar 346

I need a 65 trunk lid

Post by mopar 346 »

Good evening all,

I have a friend that is putting a car together for his Dad, it is a 65 Cyclone 289 4V 4 speed that his Dad bought back in 65 with only a few months use on it. Both my friend and his brother were brought home from the hospital in it. Anyway the deck lid is gonna require a bit of work so they will be money ahead by buying a good replacement lid if one is available. The desire is for an excellent one with no swelling in the seams. As such I'm sure it will command a good price and they are prepared for it. The car is currently in the middle of an aggressive restoration and the hopes are to have it ready for the next Gathering in June which I believe I can get him to. PM me if you have one or any solid leads.

Thanks, Kevin
Careful your character's showing!

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: I need a 65 trunk lid

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Kevin;I don't have any but thought maybe you can use this info,ALL 65 COMET trunk lids are the same,even four door versions,I know this from experience,NOT second hand!! May help your search some,also KEEP track of your complete trunk lock assembly,they are NOT reproduced!!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

65 cyclone 4 speed

Post by 65 cyclone 4 speed »

I have a good trunk lid off of a 65 2 door hard top my cell is 660 287 1129 not rusted out or dented up just needs a good home 660 287 1129 I live in Mid Missouri and will ship thanks Kris

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Thanks for the info guys.

Kris I will touch base with you in the next few days to get some pictures.
Careful your character's showing!