fender extension

If you need something, post it here
vicegrip

fender extension

Post by vicegrip »

Anybody have a decent 65 LH fender extension? Thanks!

Lou's Comet

Re: fender extension

Post by Lou's Comet »

I have a extra fender or two in my shed, I will check today if I have a LH and if the extension is still on it.

Lou

Lou's Comet

Post by Lou's Comet »

I checked today, no LH, just have a RH (pass)

Sorry...

Lou

vicegrip

Post by vicegrip »

Thanks Lou! Saw one on eBay that's looks ok but pics can be deceiving.LH side is usually the one to get popped,bent but not cracked.

rockhopper29

Post by rockhopper29 »

I really appreciate the effort of vicegrip , also known as my friend Doug to help locate the fender extension. I purchased from Doug back in 2018 , the white 65 Comet Caliente he built several years back with the BBF 460
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (31.54 KiB) Viewed 594 times
, C6, 9in rear, etc. He built a solid car which I have enjoyed and picked up a lot of trophies since at local Ford and Mustang events around Austin. Unfortunately I accidently damaged the right front of the car and so the call out for the passenger side fender extension was made by Doug. I reluctantly have purchased the one on ebay but have not received it. Hope it is acceptable. It's a sick feeling went you damage your own pride and joy by letting your foot slip off the brake pedal and hit the back of your garage wall. Now searching the Austin area for a good paint and body shop that knows something about custom cars. Thanks Doug.