2021 Comet Gathering in Pigeon Forge TN

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
lavron
Site Admin

Re: 2021 Comet Gathering in Pigeon Forge TN

Post by lavron »

My uncle just confirmed he wants to come with me so looks like a go so far to bring the Comet on the trailer, now to get the windows back in there :roll:

So the wife will stay home this year but you guys will get to meet my uncle, he is a pretty nice guy and he is only like 10 years older than me, he lives way down in Southern MO near Branson so I will go spend the night with them and leave from there on Thursday morning, it is an hour or so closer to PF so we should make it by Thursday evening, calling today to reserve my room hopefully I can get the Presidential Suite again :mrgreen:

Really looking forward to seeing everyone, I will be concentrating on getting my glass installed before then, if I haven't already said so :roll: hopefully we will have an early spring and it warms up well before then and I can get some painting done, looks like I need to get busy and order some rubber.

See Ya,
Mike
64 Comet 202 Sedan, My first car, I have owned it since 1979!
Performance rebuild on a BUDGET - Installed; 250-6, T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Whatever I do it will be awesome!

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

I called and made my reservations for the Gathering and got the presidential suite, sorry you guys missed that but there should be some lesser rooms available :P I asked them if they could move the mop bucket out this time :P I reserved for Thursday evening June 3 - Saturday night June 5th so leaving early Sunday morning like everyone usually does.

So you guys need to keep me entertained all day Friday and Saturday, but hopefully getting the Comet there I will have enough entertainment blowing the air horn at unexpecting folks and causing permanent hearing loss to them :roll: :shock: ok I probably won't do that :P (yes it is that loud)

Look forward to being there and I am hoping nothing will stop me this year.

See Ya,
Mike
64 Comet 202 Sedan, My first car, I have owned it since 1979!
Performance rebuild on a BUDGET - Installed; 250-6, T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Whatever I do it will be awesome!

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

I have posted Flier for Gathering on 2 differentCOMET threads and have had great response so far several different folks say they are coming and some already made reservations HOPE TO CU ALL IN P/F N June J L ROLL COMETS