Site Admin

COMET GATHERING 2017

Post by lavron »

Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Re: COMET GATHERING 2017

Post by popscomet »

COOL !! count me in,,am ready right now !!! my name is already hangin on the mop closet............ 8) :lol: :wink: pop
pop/glenda

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Wayne sent me that and asked me to post it, I hope it was ok to do so now, well because I did :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

WAS thinking the other day while sitting in my deer stand,,,,,,,who is gonna try to come that has never been there before?? :?: pop
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

I nominate Albert! :D Just to give us a look at a set of cragars that aren't rusty! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

poboyjo65 wrote:I nominate Albert! :D Just to give us a look at a set of cragars that aren't rusty! :lol: :lol: :lol:
BET ALBERT takes them off everynight and puts them at the foot of his bed to keep them from rustin...bet he takes them off so often to clean and polish them that he stopped using lug nuts,,,,his are held on with ..VELCRO...JMO :shock: :roll: :wink: :wink: :lol: pop
pop/glenda

albert

Post by albert »

If I came I would switch over to Torque Thrusts for that 750 mile trip because someone ( I wonder who) might put some kind of rust enhancer on my Cragars while I was sleeping. Look as I said last year I really would like to come but it's a long haul for an old guy like me driving an old car by himself. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

albert wrote:If I came I would switch over to Torque Thrusts for that 750 mile trip because someone ( I wonder who) might put some kind of rust enhancer on my Cragars while I was sleeping. Look as I said last year I really would like to come but it's a long haul for an old guy like me driving an old car by himself. :cry: :cry: :cry:
AIN'T NO WAY,your cragers would get molested,,,,if you could come,and I understand your reason for not coming,,but I personaly would polish one whl my self just to show you my heart is in the right place when it comes to this BS !!!!....we would love to have you ,,,we would have the fun of our life,,,,the tent gathering after dark is super..plus PUGS always has some potent kool aid to pass around....don't you have a friend that will put up with you long enuff to ride with you so's you won't be alone?? go to the unemployment office and hire you a new friend :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: think about it and see if you can come up with a solution :D :D pop
pop/glenda

loman

Post by loman »

Albert, maybe you can be one of those uber drivers and give someone a ride to PF. You could make money, or at least pay for your trip.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

loman wrote:Albert, maybe you can be one of those uber drivers and give someone a ride to PF. You could make money, or at least pay for your trip.
but don't leave home with out your PISTOL, :shock: :lol: :lol:
pop/glenda

loman

Post by loman »

Shoot first, ask questions second.

Q - Are you still breathing? A - if yes, shoot again.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

loman wrote:Shoot first, ask questions second.

Q - Are you still breathing? A - if yes, shoot again.
YES SIR.....MAKE THAT 1ST SHOT COUNT,,you won't have answer as many questions :shock:
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Re:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by duncanjl »

I want to wish everyone the MERRIEST of Christmas and Happy NewYear from Pat and I and looking forward to seeing all in June at THE GATHERING UNTIL THEN ROLL COMETS JL & PAT

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

poboyjo65 wrote:I nominate Albert! :D Just to give us a look at a set of cragars that aren't rusty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heeeyy!?!

Albert, Mark was thinking of coming down this year from Center Valley PA maybe ya'll could hook up on 81 somewhere and ride in together, I'll double check with Mark to see if he has decided 100%. I have to be in New Holland, PA the week after so I was thinking of driving on up since I'm halfway there in PF so I could follow you a good portion of the way back. We also have members all along the way, one in Winchester, VA for sure but there are others and we would send out rescue party if necessary. Worth the trip if you can make it, with or without the Comet.
Careful your character's showing!

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

mopar 346 wrote:

Heeeyy!?!
Caught me! Yea I was gunnin for ya! :lol: but I didnt figure you would see that since you only get on for a little while each year. :lol: :lol:
Kevin here is what you need to do with that rusty one of yours!;

Imageimage url upload
Last edited by poboyjo65 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johno