2018 Comet Gathering Pigeon Forge TN

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
mopar 346

Re: 2018 Comet Gathering Pigeon Forge TN

Post by mopar 346 »

Ratical wrote:JUST 4 MORE SATURDAYS UNTILL THE GATHERING.
Making sure your trailer shackles are not flipped

We don't need no stinking trailer!

Better keep queit since I blew the tranny on the way to the Moonshine festival last year.

We are looking forward to the Gathering, my wife is coming and we are bringing AJ but my daughter and son-n-law want make it. If there are no plans for tee shirts I can have some made and bring them. Let me know if there is interest and I'll post more info. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Careful your character's showing!

Ratical

Post by Ratical »

I recently spoke to Susie at Mountain Breeze. They are looking forward to having us again. She ask that the ones that made reservations last year to please call and confirm them so they know who to expect.
Be Good and You Will Be Lonesome

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Ok folks you got 1 more week to get ready push ,pull,haul or drive just don't miss 2018GATHERING or you will regret it from now on hope to see you all N P/F JUNE 1--3 at MTN BREEZE MOTEL until then ROLL COMETS J L

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

ITS SHOW TIME 3 more days and the fun begins hope all can make it THE GATHERING MTN BREEZE MOTEL PIGEON FORGE TENNESSEE JUNE 1--3 C U THERE J L and ROLL COMETD

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Still thinking we are looking to break a record for the number Comets together (well in the last few years) someone can give the PF record, who remembers, seems like 22, but we can surely hit 30+.

One day, maybe, I can get my Comet there to help out :roll: it has to make it under it's own power, that is my goal.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Ratical

Post by Ratical »

Getting everything ready here. Plan to be there Thursday a.m. closer to noon.. looking forward to it, at record 30 will be awesome.
Be Good and You Will Be Lonesome

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

I remember 22 as well for a Gathering and 17 on the ground at one time. We are headed out tomorrow afternoon and should be there some time Wednesday.

See ya'll there.

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

Loaded and ready to pull out Thursday morning hope to be there a little after noon looking forward to seeing everyone again and meet new Comet guys and girls.

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Not to much response about THE GATHERING HOPE EVERYONE IS PLANNING TO BE AT MTN BREEZE THIS WEEK END LOOKING FOR RECRD BREAKING TURN OUT C U THERE ROLL COMETS J L

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Alberto is not playing well. :(
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

There's one Comet on the ground as of about 10:15, although Kim and AJ decided not to brave the rainy drive, strange thing was I only used the wipers a few time and could have used intermittent then if Aunt Lou had them. Kim was regretting it ever since I left, I tried to coax her into driving up today but I didn't push too hard since I didn't want to put her in a bad spot. I even offered to drive back down to meet her. Anyway, weather is a little overcast but decent right now but will rain this afternoon. Talking with the office that is how it has been this week, some rain but generally good periods of the days as well, the no see'em are out with a vengeance so bring some bug spray.

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

A lot of people talking about the drive and I'm sure many don't want their Comets out on a wet road but I wanted to remind everyone that YOU are welcome to come visit even if you don't bring your Comets. We would ask that you at least bring pictures though, we like pictures. Stop by for a day or the week end, push, pull or drag your car if you can but you owe it to your self to come.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

THE RUSTY RELIC,is ready to go...will load on the trailer this afternoon,as well as other stuff,me and DWAYNE will leave out in the morning.Hope to see y'all morrow afternoon. everyone take care !! POP
pop/glenda

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

We will be heading out in the morning as well, hoping the scattered rain will scattered away from the Gathering.

Still hoping 2019 my Comet can make a debut in PF but we will see :roll: 11 hours from here plus pit stops so I don't think I will use it as a maiden voyage :P plus mountains to climb :roll:

See everyone tomorrow evening.

Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Minor setback. I have to drive to Chattanooga in the morning. Captain said to take off when I get back in Knoxville. Should be in PF around one of a little after. See everyone then, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!