popscomet

Re: 2019 Pigeon Forge Gathering

Post by popscomet »

great pic's,,,thanks great comets.....pop
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

mopar 346 wrote:Your car really caught my attention over the weekend. I know I have seen it for several years but something about the way it was sitting or the sun light this weekend just really made it stand out to me.
Thanks! I'll have to be sure to park it in the same place next year. :lol: :roll:

Jim

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Jim Snyder sent me 15 more pictures from the Gathering to post up, enjoy.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Ford65

Post by Ford65 »

Thanks for posting my pics of the 2019 Comet Gathering. I had difficulty trying to post a pic to the board right after the gathering, and I figured I’d probably put off posting 20 pics indefinitely. You got the work done a whole lot quicker than I ever would.

I like posts that show lots of pics, and hope that over the next several months at least one more comet owner may see this and make the decision to attend the Gathering next year. This was my first Comet Gathering and everyone I spoke with was really nice and helpful and I look forward to attending the next one (maybe with the 64 convertible!)

Jim Snyder

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Thanks Jim Snyder!! those are some sharp pics ! great looking cars guys! :D
Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Ford65 wrote:Thanks for posting my pics of the 2019 Comet Gathering. I had difficulty trying to post a pic to the board right after the gathering, and I figured I’d probably put off posting 20 pics indefinitely. You got the work done a whole lot quicker than I ever would.

I like posts that show lots of pics, and hope that over the next several months at least one more comet owner may see this and make the decision to attend the Gathering next year. This was my first Comet Gathering and everyone I spoke with was really nice and helpful and I look forward to attending the next one (maybe with the 64 convertible!)

Jim Snyder
Not a problem Jim, they are super nice pictures, I should be there next year hopefully and good Lord willing I might get to debut my '64 Comet there, at times I think I will never get it done :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Thanks Jim, it was great talking with you at the Gathering and I look forward to see more of your pictures and seeing you again in the future.
Careful your character's showing!

ddmrjm

Post by ddmrjm »

To all that attend this year's Comet Gathering.

Thanks for the great welcoming. It was very cool to be able to attend this years event.

Can't wait till next year as everyone was very nice and inviting. Hopefully I will get some more Comet Guys from Michigan to make the trip.

It was well worth it and Awesome bunch to just hang with.

Dwayne

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

It was great meeting you, Dwayne, and that Caliente of yours is a real beauty. 8) My reservation is made, so I hope to see you next year, maybe with some of your Michigan buds.

Jim

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

My wife asked if we should go ahead make our reservations for next year. With the big crowd coming next year I need to make sure I get the presidential suite again :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

lavron wrote:My wife asked if we should go ahead make our reservations for next year. With the big crowd coming next year I need to make sure I get the presidential suite again :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
ha ha,,,call it what you want to,but to the rest of us,it's still the little room next to the coke machine without a commode and a single bed,,and it comes with a big discount..... :roll: :? pop :lol:
pop/glenda

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

It was great meeting you Dwayne and don't be surprised if I take you up on that Woodward Cruise weekend. :D

If next year we have the new ones that came this year and the regulars from the past years show up, it will be our best showing yet. Our reservations were set before we left but We'll double check come February or so next year just to make sure.

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

im Snyder, PM me your info if you want to be on the attendee list.

Dwayne I have your info.

Boss/Cyclone
Site Admin
Location: South Central Michigan (Near Michigan International Speedway)

Post by Boss/Cyclone »

Is the 2020 gathering have a date yet? I should be able to make it this year.
1965 Mercury Cyclone former drag car, 1971 Boss 351 engine, 4 speed, ladder bars, etc. Now returned to a street car.
Larry

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Boss/Cyclone wrote:Is the 2020 gathering have a date yet? I should be able to make it this year.
I am assuming it will be June 5-7, 2020 - someone will confirm that I am sure, we intend to be there this year, with the Comet if at all possible, if not just as people without the Comet.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread