2019 Comet Gathering Attendee List

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
mopar 346

2019 Comet Gathering Attendee List

Post by mopar 346 »

Good evening all,

We would like to put together a list of attendees for the 2019 Gathering including name addresses, forum user name, model(s) of Comet owned, emails and phone numbers. We have a list from 2015 or 2017 so if you were on that list and nothing has changed then we have your info so no need to update but if you weren't there in 2015 or 2017 please PM me you information. I will compile the list and pass it on to Mr. Wayne and one of us will email it to all the other attendees. We have found it to be helpful when you cant remember that interesting person you talk to at the Gathering but would like to stay in contact. It's also helpful for sharing parts among friends or in my case I need to know who lives the closest when I breakdown on a road trip :D . If you would prefer your name not be shared with 2019 attendees please state that in the PM and we will honor it, we would still like to have you on a private list. The intention is to email the list to the attendees and past attendees as we have in the past NOT post it on the forum, if you are listed below and you do NOT want your info on the list please PM me and you will be removed from the list to be shared. Thanks to all that participated this year and we look forward to everyone reading this attending next year.

These are the people from previous Gatherings that I know we have info on:

Wayne from Ga
JL from Ga
Ron from Ga
Pugs from Tn
Doug from Tn
Ryan from Tn
Ratical from Tn
Bob from Tn
Jesse from Tn
Baldy from Tn
Ron from Tn