T-Shirt or not

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
corky broughton

T-Shirt or not

Post by corky broughton »

Dear 2015 Comet Gathering Attendees,

I wanted to get everyone's opinion about offering a T-Shirt for the upcoming 2015 Comet Gathering (June 5th, 6th, and 7th). We had a yellow T-shirt two years ago and no T-shirt last year. David has always come through with free dash plaques for those that attend the event indicating the year of the Comet Gathering. I was wondering if we should offer a t-shirt this year. I do not have a design in mind and very open to ideas for a design. I have a local company that can design a t-shirt if we wish. Not sure of the price but depending on the number of T-shirts ordered and number of colors used in the design dictates the overall price. I would say somewhere between 12 and 14 dollars per t-shirt. What are your thoughts about offering a t-Shirt? :D :D :D Corky

popscomet

Re: T-Shirt or not

Post by popscomet »

IT don't bother us in what ever direction you want to go,,,,if majorty goes with shirts ,,,put us down for 2...and let me know when to get payment to you........pop/Glenda
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Corky,per our conversation I am like POP what ever the crowd wants is fine with Me and Pat we will have 2 2x of what ever you decide. Still trying to get all Comets to P/F SO KEEP PUSHING THE GATHERING AND ROLL COMETS. J L

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

A T-shirt sounds good to me. Just make mine a medium and let me know when and were to send the money. I pasted out two more fliers at the Street Sides cruise-n in Atlanta this weekend. Again looking forward to PF in June. See you than.

Wayne

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Corky, jmo, but a fellar can never have to many t-shirts with anything to do with Comets. I'm good with whatever everybody else wants. I would be needing 2 double fats, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

corky broughton

Post by corky broughton »

Pugs, I love your write-ups. I'm going over to the silk screening shop today to get a cost per t-shirt. I have an idea for the T-shirt and hope the shop can put it in place. Thanks for the response and I will get back to you. 2 Double fats, Got it!!! :D :D :D Corky

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Corky, I'm just a simple kind of guy. I think POP will agree with me on this, there's no need to make things complicated when being to the point has the same effect with out all the confusion. I'm just sayin, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

I brought a few "special orders" this year as well as a bulk of 2018 Gathering shirts, Courtney couldn't come this year so not making them on sight like last year. If I run out we can probably arrange shipping if anyone is interested.
Careful your character's showing!