Happy Holidays and New Year

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
corky broughton

Happy Holidays and New Year

Post by corky broughton »

I just wanted to wish all of the Comet East members a Happy Holiday and New Year. Start getting the Comet's ready for the car events coming-up. If you have never attended the Comet Gathering at Pigeon Forge, Tn., I hope you will consider. No registration required. Come join the fun and social gathering of several Comet owners or enthusiast. Room's available in the middle of Pigeon Forge on the main drag at a discount rate (54.00 dollars plus taxes per night). Contact the Mountain-Breeze Hotel and let them know you are attending the 2015 Comet Gathering to get the event discount, June 5th-Friday, 6th- Saturday, and 7th-Sunday. See you there!!!

Besides celebrating the 50 anniversary of the 65 Comet, the 2015 Comet Gathering is trying to set a record for the most Comets at one location, come and be a part of this history making event under the tent.

Merry Christmas, :D :D :D Corky

waywillia7404

Re: Happy Holidays and New Year

Post by waywillia7404 »

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Corky and to all you Comet guys and ladies. Especially all you guys and ladies that I have met at The Gatherings in PF and to the ones that I will meet at The 2015 Gathering. SEE YOU IN JUNE.
Wayne

anthony

Post by anthony »

I missed this year but I am making plans & res. for this june. my 65 is done and runnin ready to go cruzzin,see you there
anthony

corky broughton

Anthony, I will be anxious to see the 1965 and learn more about what has been done to it in June. It want be long before the Comet's Gather in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Keep on cruising. Merry Christmas, :D :D :D Corky

comet guy

Post by comet guy »

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Thanks for the hospitality last June.Corky is wonderful host. I can't say enough about everyone that was there last june. This site is a blessing to all.

Thanks again
Robert & Joyce

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

HAPPY DAYS from POP/GLENDA,,,,to all past present and future....HOPE everyone tries to show up at PF...pop
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Comet owners I have been in contact with over this past year while trying to promote THE GATHERING and of course all of you who have been attending also .Just want to say if all folks I have talked to show we should have a good crowd this year. C U. N P/F. Roll comets. JL

Jenifer44

Post by Jenifer44 »

I am glad to find such a wonderful article. I have already booked the venue. Now the planner is needed for the arrangements of party theme.
Last edited by Jenifer44 on Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

corky broughton

Re:Reply to Jennifer44

I hope you will attend the event and bring your 16 year old daughter. I would like to send your daughter an early Happy 16th Birthday wish. I'm sure the guys that attend will make sure your daughter enjoys herself and has a great time on her Birthday. The whole point of the Comet Gathering is for everyone to just enjoy and relax. There is truly no agenda other than to swap stories and show the public what the Mercury Comet was all about in the 60's. The group that shows up are a great bunch of guys and treat everyone like they are royalty. The owner of the hotel has taken the group under her wing and treats us with donuts/coffee/popcorn/and this year she is preparing her famous Chili for all. Susie, the Hotel owner, has also had a tent reserved for us. The room reservations, if made early, is $52.00 dollars a night. Susie is the best and is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the group is happy. I hope you and your 16 year old can attend. There is a bus that stops in front of the hotel and will take you to Gatlinburg and around Pigeon Forge. The hotel has all of the typical amenities - such as an outdoor Pool and other things. The hotel is very comfortable and is family owned. :D :D :D Corky