N. IL 64 Caliente MoreDoor!!!

Let everyone know a little about yourself
SLCK64

N. IL 64 Caliente MoreDoor!!!

Post by SLCK64 »

HEY!!! My name is Jake Glover and I have owned my 64 Caliente MoreDoor for almost 8 years, bought the summer before my senior year of HS. Check out my sig for specs/parts. Will have pics up soon. Right now it is currently sitting in pieces in my garage.....just got da 'bug'(the carb/V8/4speed/benchseat bug :wink:) again, its been sitting for 4 years since I lost the 'bug' due to frustrations with parts and parts hunting. But now that I have found this forum, hopefully I can keep the motivation to get things done and be able to be slammin gears soon!!!! Thought I was the only one who thought these cars looked good...where were you guys fiding in 1999? I woulda died for this site/club then!

Can we have sig banners or pics? I am also a member of bonnevilleclub.com (clubname is 01bonnesc), I have a 2001 Poncho Bonneville SSEi as my daily driver. check out some posts on there to see what im talking about. just havent seen any or read about pics in the sig, they limit size to 600 wide X 200 tall. Its kinda cool way to personalize your name and car more.... :D

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Welcome to the forum Jake, we all love Comets here.

I can relate on the parts rarity, I have owned my Comet since high school also and loved it from the start, always thought it was a classy looking car, it was tough finding parts in the '80s and has gotten harder for some things easier on others, thanks to the world wide web and places like this where us Comet guys can help each other out.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058