New Registration Mr. 56 Merc

Let everyone know a little about yourself
Mr.56 Merc

New Registration Mr. 56 Merc

Post by Mr.56 Merc »

I am currently restoring a 1966 Comet Cyclone with a 428 CI FE engine and a 5 speed transmission. The restoration is in the final stages, car painted, mags and 18" wheels in place, upholstery complete but not installed, engine has been running for years, working on the clutch stabilizer bar now. I still need a drive shaft, and a good radio, plus a few other minor parts I hope the forum can help me find, but that is it. I plan to be burning rubber by the fall.

Jims65cyclone

Re: New Registration Mr. 56 Merc

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Welcome aboard, Mr. 56 Merc! :D We'd love to see this Cyclone of yours. It would be great if you can post some pics of your build so we can see what you've done. Here's how to do it: https://www.cometcentral.com/forum/view ... =1&t=16165

Your forum name implies you may have another Merc we'd be interested in seeing, too. We have another section called All in the Family where folks show off their other FoMoCo projects. Let us see what else you've got. :D

Jim

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Welcome!! Pics please!!
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Welcome on! :D
Johno