Kaase P51 heads for 385-Series

390 & up cid Monster Motors
Boss/Cyclone
Site Admin
Location: South Central Michigan (Near Michigan International Speedway)

Re: Kaase P51 heads for 385-Series

Post by Boss/Cyclone »

Boss/Cyclone wrote: Not grumpy, paranoid or anything. If you would asked if anyone had experience then I would understand. I am a moderator on another car forum and your first post simply looks like an ad for Kaase heads. If you had stated originally that you were looking for info on these heads then I would have not had a negative reaction. Quoting a huge endorsement just seemed a little odd to me. We have to self police this site since the site owner has only been on here twice in the last 6 months and the none of the 3 moderators have logged on in over a year. I am not here to start a verbal war, let's just talk Comet's. We all welcome your input and your many post in the last few days have livened up the site, this ain't a Mustang site with bullies and bashers.
Jimbo wrote:I didn't state that because I was not looking for more info. Is reading an ad for Kaase heads somehow offensive? I'm sorry it was a long quote, but I thought it was an interesting read and wanted to share it with others that have similar interests and perhaps discuss it. That is what I normally do on discussion forums, even on my bullying and bashing mustang sites. :roll:
I will lessen the frequency of my posts and I apologize for being an excited newb poster.
Not trying to drag this out but did you even read my post. We want more post, the more the better. Please reread the bold underlined parts above. If you can't take my apology then I don't know what else to say. Not that it is an excuse but when I made my first post I had just gotten back from spending all day walking fields looking for the bodies of those 3 boys missing here in Morenci. The oldest was on my sons soccer team and this is a real tragedy. Everything I may have done or said wrong on here is no big deal when compared to the lives of 3 young boys. Again, we, or I want people to post as much as the like on here. Sometimes it gets pretty slow around here.
1965 Mercury Cyclone former drag car, 1971 Boss 351 engine, 4 speed, ladder bars, etc. Now returned to a street car.
Larry