390 & up cid Monster Motors
- Posts: 1867
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am
- Location: Lake Placid, Florida
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm
- Location: Jeannette, Pa.
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 pm
- Location: Chehalis, WA
Those are some impressive numbers but one would have to put two 65's together to make enough engine compartment space!
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:21 pm
It's funny reading the u tube comments. Some things never change. Chevy vs Ford. The fact is Ford made Boss engines to modify and RACE!