1965 Comet 404 with 289 and C4 available

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
whitecar

1965 Comet 404 with 289 and C4 available

Post by whitecar »

1965 COMET 404 with 289 and C4 Trans available

Hello to CometCentral,

Very new to the CometCentral site, but thought this might be of interest.
I have a 1965 Comet 4 door that is has been sitting for quite a while. The drive train, which is a 289 2 barrell, with a C4 automatic, is in very good shape..

Being a 4 door, the car may not be worth restoring, but it is complete. This car was a friends Mothers car and was totally drivable till we parked it about 7 or more years ago.
I have known this car since it was new. The car/engine/trans has only about 70 k original miles, and the engine and transmission are complete.
The motor and trans are original to the car and neither has ever been rebuilt or disassembled. This is a one family owned car.

Car is in Front Royal, Virginia and I want to send it to a good home. I am more interested in saving this from the crusher than getting a lot money for it. The car would need to be towed as it has not been started in a while.

I would love to know if there is any interest in this from the Comet Central community. I need to move it soon.

Thanks for reading and inquire here or by message if you want more info.
Cheers,
Bob

whitecar

Re: 1965 Comet 404 with 289 and C4 available

Post by whitecar »

Sorry, just noticed the Buy/Sell/Trade topic and apologize for putting the above post possibly in the wrong place.