65 Cyclone coming up for sale

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
Lip Ripper

65 Cyclone coming up for sale

Post by Lip Ripper »

Well, well, I looked at this car about 5 years ago. At that time the old man wasn't selling anything. This place is like something you'd see on TV. A lifetime collection of cars, signs and everything else. The two buildings are probably at least 50 x 100 each. I heard he had passed last year. I went to see his widow, she remembered me but wasn't in good health either and didn't want to show me anything. I got a call today from someone who is helping her liquidate. I'm meeting him Saturday. I know this car has been in the barn for probably decades. When I say barn, he had two huge metal buildings with concrete floors stuffed full. I don't find much to go on as far as unrestored 65 Cyclones period. I think it is an A code automatic. If I can buy it I will simply go through everything, clean it up, get it in driving condition and then sell it. I'll not ask the silly what is it worth until I have fully assessed the condition, then I'll lean on you guys.

Stacey
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.