The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 pm
- Location: Kalamazoo,Michigan
Does anybody know if there are exhaust kits available for a 65? I see some for 66/67 comets and Fairlanes.. Will these work?
Or is it best to have a custom job put on?
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:32 pm
- Location: Wynndel, BC CANADA
The 66-7 cars are s little bigger but might still work but I'd go with a custom one. Header exit location, where you want your exhaust tips plus hpipe, xpipe, straight pipe are all choices that are available in a custom
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about?
- Posts: 9402
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:19 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, Arkansas
have a custom exhaust system put on....in the end it'll be cheaper,,faster and alot less hassel.....pop
- Posts: 1702
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
But if you want to compare... http://waldronexhaust.com/
I ordered my stock 64 exhaust from them and it was a perfect fit. One bracket wasn't right and they made good on it.
1964 Comet Caliente Convertible
30,000 miles on our rebuild
All Comets start out as dreams...