65 Caliente convertible floor pan repair

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
Rickb4375

65 Caliente convertible floor pan repair

Post by Rickb4375 »

My 65 convertible needs a lot of floor pan repair. I am in the Pensacola, Florida area. Does anyone know of a fabrication shop or and individual that I can hire to do the work?
I live in Holt, Florida and can be reached at 315-222-8272.

Thanks, Rick

Joe Travers

Re: 65 Caliente convertible floor pan repair

Post by Joe Travers »

Rick,

Isn't there a drag strip in Holt? I would hang out there during test and tune events and ask around. May be able to hook up with someone there.

Good luck

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

Rickb4375

Post by Rickb4375 »

Thanks for the reply. Yes, there is a drag strip near Holt but unfortunately it is no longer in business.

Caveman49

Post by Caveman49 »

Have you ever searched the web for shops close by? Also, might you frequent the Vintage Mustang Forum (VMF)? There’s a fellow on there,I believe in Pensacola, goes by Flade, name is David, he has a lot of connections. I also know a fellow in Crestview that probably has metal works connections. PM me if interested.
Motor Safe,
Lee

Caveman49

Post by Caveman49 »

Have you ever searched the web for shops close by? Also, might you frequent the Vintage Mustang Forum (VMF)? There’s a fellow on there,I believe in Pensacola, goes by Flade, name is David, he has a lot of connections. I also know a fellow in Crestview that probably has metal works connections. I also have a friend at Whiting field. PM me if interested.
Motor Safe,
Lee