Buckets for 65?

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
poboyjo65

Re: Buckets for 65?

Post by poboyjo65 »

good thing it has the tracks ,they are hard to find. the outer mounts same as a bench seat holes. on bucket seat cars the inner rear mount came from the factory with just a spacer . so use what ever you decide for the spacer. My 65 already had the holes but had been brazed up. it kinda seemed like factory holes,nice stamped out holes,, but was not a floor shift car. no door tag so not for sure what it came with. but just line up the outer holes & mark the inner ones .
Johno

iglooman

Re: Buckets for 65?

Post by iglooman »

poboyjo65 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:01 pm
good thing it has the tracks ,they are hard to find. the outer mounts same as a bench seat holes. on bucket seat cars the inner rear mount came from the factory with just a spacer . so use what ever you decide for the spacer. My 65 already had the holes but had been brazed up. it kinda seemed like factory holes,nice stamped out holes,, but was not a floor shift car. no door tag so not for sure what it came with. but just line up the outer holes & mark the inner ones .
Awesome brother. I was hoping the outer holes match, that makes it very easy then.

cheers!